• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 23rd: PM2019 126 - Go for Dream! Go's Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix2

Why stop here let have a team rocket recap as well.

And also a recap of the two useless lab assistance that I can’t remember the names of.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Were either getting a rushed Ash VS Leon or a rushed finale. I called it from a while, that they were running out of time. Will we get another recap for the Semi-finals? **** it, why not?

Mistycallsstaryu

♫Sorry for the clip showwwww!♫

I looked at the title, saw 'Project Mew' and ran straight in to spam about Cynthia beating Ash. I feel cheated.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
It's funny. This saga doesn't have as many episodes as previous sagas and yet we have to endure THREE unnecessary recaps for people who really haven't done that much for viewers who should know this **** already.

I get the feeling this is being done because OLM needs to fill their episode quota.
No, it’s done because the small and overworked staff are likely at their absolute limit ever since the Master Class started.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Hey, if anyone needs a “recapture” episode to “recapture” everything of the character, it’s the bloke who’s catching everything left and right.

What’s one more catch gonna hurt.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
That's within what I said, so yes.

That's also within what I said, so yes.
No it isn't
You said:
It's funny. This saga doesn't have as many episodes as previous sagas and yet we have to endure THREE unnecessary recaps for people who really haven't done that much for viewers who should know this **** already.

I get the feeling this is being done because OLM needs to fill their episode quota.
Not once did you mention production issues. Not once.

Status
Not open for further replies.