• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 23rd: PM2019 126 - Go for Dream! Go's Road to Mew!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I just find it hilarious that THIS particular series series in which the poke girl only has an Eevee and the main companion barely has 2.5 Pokémon that are important, acts like we need a recap vs. I don’t know, May, who had 7 captures, 5 evolutions and two regions to travel through LMAO
AG and DP did have clip shows but they weren't focused on a single character I think

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Or you can sleep in and watch the inevitable upload on the official Youtube channel like a smart person.

Just watch they announcing the SV anime reveal for that day and everyone having to watch a Goh clip show to see it
Leakers should tell us that right?

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Clipshows work the best at the beginning of a season to recap stuff, not at the end of it. And for Pokemon in particular, it doesn't work at all cause the series is weekly.

UnovaMaster

It would make sense for the new anime with Goh continuing on to be announced during his recap so kids can know to research him heavily

solrocknroll

S-Class Indigo League Fan
I just find it hilarious that THIS particular series series in which the poke girl only has an Eevee and the main companion barely has 2.5 Pokémon that are important, acts like we need a recap vs. I don’t know, May, who had 7 captures, 5 evolutions and two regions to travel through LMAO

They did give May a recap. Ash and May had a clip show right before the Hoenn Grand Festival that of course didn’t get dubbed

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
They did give May a recap. Ash and May had a clip show right before the Hoenn Grand Festival that of course didn’t get dubbed

Thanks for the info that we already knew. Pretty sure what they were referring to was that compared to May who did get a recap was justified since she had alot more captures, a goal reaching its climax & 2 regions that she traveled(despite the clip show happening prior to her 2nd region.) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.