• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 27th: PM2019 039 - Satoshi VS Saito! Overcome Octolock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Final prediction for tomorrow, Ash wins and Riolu evolves and gets Aura Sphere which replaces Vacuum Wave as a free bonus :>

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Probably Ash doesn't know that (I don't remember if that was discuted the last episode) and think that he can paralyze Grapploct with Pikachu ability during the Octolock
Interesting, now that I think of it Static hasn't been activated since Ash vs Roxie

My expectations for this episode are quite low. Just a win for Ash and Riolu evolution maybe. Not expecting a great battle either.

At least Bea is interesting. Let's see how they handle continuity with Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.