• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 27th: PM2019 039 - Satoshi VS Saito! Overcome Octolock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Nothing new, except for dragonite and G-farfecth'd. 3vs 3? Doubtful, but farfecth'd can have its own revenge as well.

Still think a 3 vs 3 would do that rushed as hell, but dragonite could be only watching, tough. Tomorrow's preview should clarify that.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I would say: Farfetch'd vs Hawlucha -> Farfetch'd wins
Ferfecth'd vs let's say Machamp -> Machamp wins
Machamp vs Dragonite -> Dragonite wins
Dragonite vs Grapploct -> Grap wins
Grap vs Riolu -> Riolu wins
( I would say Riolu would win against Grapploct because A) Dragonite would wear it out a bit and B) using Ash kind of strategy to take it down( as stated in summary), I can't wait to see what kind of strategy it will be).

Mythical-Moonlight

JN give me a Lucario/Cinderace/Inteleon episode!
Everyone was speculating Riolu evolving here but what if G. FARFETCH'D is the actually the one who does?
(Assuming that new toy set in the Pokémon Speculation thread is accurate. This is the only place where I can see G. Farfetch'd reasonably evolving)

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I saw a theory that Dragonite might actually be used in training for octolock since Dragonite loves to hold people/pokemon tightly
It’s a good theory. Honestly, I hope this will be another 2 x 2, but more balanced than the last time.

It’s more a wishful thinking now, but I hope Ash at least have some new trick to help farfetch’d too.

KenzeyEevee

Some ppl have the insight of a Magikarp
It’s a good theory. Honestly, I hope this will be another 2 x 2, but more balanced than the last time.

It’s more a wishful thinking now, but I hope Ash at least have some new trick to help farfetch’d too.
Or a new move

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
So... Bea accepted his challenge again? Just like that?

Huh. She really doesn't care who she fights, even if they're weaker than her...

Gotta give her props for not caring about that.

Does Daisuke Namikawa voice Lucario when it's only grunting besides the talking ones? If so, it doesn't look like Riolu is evolving here.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Does Daisuke Namikawa voice Lucario when it's only grunting besides the talking ones? If so, it doesn't look like Riolu is evolving here.
You know, I kinda hope Kei Shindo keeps dubbing it after the evolution, if only to confirm its gender. Or to emphasize it’s still too young.

Status
Not open for further replies.