• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 27th: PM2019 039 - Satoshi VS Saito! Overcome Octolock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I am expecting ash will recall Pikachu after finding out the way out of octolock and riolu after some struggle will execute that plan.

Doubt it, Ash very rarely recalls anything lol.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Happy Hitmontop is being used after the focus on the other two hitmons in the prev EP ( poor tyrogue) but seriously, Pikachu? G. Farfetch'd should have beaten Hitmontop and then lost to grappoloct, not freaking Pikachu again. The writers really take one step backward with every step forward don't they? Hope riolu doesn't evolve atleast.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Sidagam

From the preview, it doesn't give off the feeling of this being the big rematch where Ash wins and elevates himself in the rankings, like a Gym battle rematch. I'm hoping he loses actually, and the rematch is a 3v3 in Galar where G'Farfetch'd is used.

If Ash does win, Riolu better not evolve to win this. Win then evolve after

Dumb that Pikachu is getting used. He honestly should be able to take out Bea's team by himself.

diakyu

Well that preview really rode the line between exciting and disappointing for me. Cool to see Bea in a more laid back setting and Hitmontop is the best of that trio imo so it's cool to see it here but no G-Farfetch'd or Dragonite and Pikachu seemingly being used instead was a let down. I wasn't expecting Dragonite to be used but Pikachu didn't need to be here to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.