• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 27th: PM2019 039 - Satoshi VS Saito! Overcome Octolock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bearys

Dude, it's gonna happen. Whether it be this episode or the next time we see Bea, she's gonna crack that smile.

It's not necessarily a shipping thing, you know. It's her way of showing that she genuinely respects/trusts a certain person. Ash fits that bill pretty well. I pointed that out in an earlier part of the discussion... and it turned into kind of a joke. The only question now is will it happen here or another time?

Guess it depends on how Ash does...
she dissed korrina hell no ash hates her

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Dude, it's gonna happen. Whether it be this episode or the next time we see Bea, she's gonna crack that smile.

It's not necessarily a shipping thing, you know. It's her way of showing that she genuinely respects/trusts a certain person. Ash fits that bill pretty well. I pointed that out in an earlier part of the discussion... and it turned into kind of a joke. The only question now is will it happen here or another time?

Guess it depends on how Ash does...
I’m not even talking about shipping (why is that have to do with something?). It’s just that shouldn’t happen here, even more because Ash will be battling to get revenge from an humiliating defeat, not to make her smiling for meet a worthy rival or something.

Let her be the ice queen some more and, maybe some point down in the road, she’ll smile as a sign of maturity. But, that’s only me, Ash could or not make her grinning like heck here.

Last edited:

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Bea is going to smile because the staff want to please the otaku who are her fans :p

dman_dustin

Since the next episode is already a raid battle, I’d say whatever will happen to Bea after this episode won’t be so much worth of note, but, let’s see if the summary says something tomorrow.

Or the VA list we'll give us a much better idea of what might happen.

Rotom drone or not for example.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Or the VA list we'll give us a much better idea of what might happen.

Rotom drone or not for example.
Exactly. If the Rotom Drone is here, then we have an official match. Makes you wonder if Ash off-screened his way back to the Super Class during that time.

If not though, I'm interested to understand why Bea would accept a challenge from him. Maybe due to Chuck's insistence or something?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
For it shall spoil us if the baby skips his awkward teenage years by becoming an adult through evolution immediately.

(God, I hope it remained a Riolu for longer to not avoid his awkward teenage years.)

ShadowForce720

For it shall spoil us if the baby skips his awkward teenage years by becoming an adult through evolution immediately.

(God, I hope it remained a Riolu for longer to not avoid his awkward teenage years.)

Actually if Riolu is evolving in this episode then Lucario still won’t be showing up in the VA list for this episode unless it has a different VA because in evolution episodes the prevolution takes precedence over it’s evolution.

Now if Riolu evolves here then Lucario will be in the VA list for episode 40, however since we basically have a week break after episode 39 it means that we won’t get the VA list for episode 40 before episode 39 airs.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

What. Ash’s phanpy evolved into an awkward teenage donphan and it was adorable in the few BF episodes it had screentime. If anything, lucario will probably have angst issues about being the goalkeeper to train cinderace’s shoots.

AJ97

Exactly. If the Rotom Drone is here, then we have an official match. Makes you wonder if Ash off-screened his way back to the Super Class during that time.

If not though, I'm interested to understand why Bea would accept a challenge from him. Maybe due to Chuck's insistence or something?

Aren't the trainers simply paired with the help of the rotom phones that notify both trainers? If Bea gets matched with Ash, she'd have no choice but battle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.