• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 27th: PM2019 039 - Satoshi VS Saito! Overcome Octolock!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash will arrive at Chuck's gym, he will mention that Ash defeated him, Bea will be impressed because he is his master

Pikachu vs Hitmontop -> Pikachu
Pikachu will serve as bait to discover any Grapploct weak point --> Glapploct win
Riolu will defeat Glapploct with some strategy thanks to Ash's creativity

GhostWallker98

I am really hoping Riolu does not evolve in this battle. Evolving just to overcome an Octolock seems like a pretty bland reason. However, if he does evolve, hopefully, that will quickly shift the focus back to his other pokes that haven't had as much training.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
She smiled. SHE SMILED.

I don't wanna be that guy and say I told you so... but... HA! I CALLED IT!

Ahem. Interesting to see Pikachu getting called upon for this battle. I'm guessing Galarian Farfetch'd is just here for training in this episode. And I'm glad to see Bea using Hitmontop now. Looks like this'll be a good match!

dman_dustin

I am really hoping Riolu does not evolve in this battle. Evolving just to overcome an Octolock seems like a pretty bland reason. However, if he does evolve, hopefully, that will quickly shift the focus back to his other pokes that haven't had as much training.

If Riolu evolves in this episode it'll automatically be worse than the first Bea episode regardless of the outcome.

I don't care to explain why for the umpteenth time since people will just disagree with me again.

But I'm hopefully done saying it for the last time on the subject.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hahahahaha Ash replaced Farfetch'd with Pikachu figures lol. Ah well, at least the rat will get another loss so that's nice to look forward to.

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
So help me God if there's a quick "training" scene at the beginning of the episode of Riolu kicking the crap out of Farfetch’d to "show how strong it's gotten since our last battle!"

Last edited:

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
G Farfetchd was a mistake capture if it's not used in the rematch. If reserves are a thing, quacky is getting the boot.

Why is Pikachu acting like it couldn't solo Bea's team? Wish Ash had a Gengar that knew Psychic. But then he wouldn't struggle in the match. Only Goh is allowed to have a struggle free journey.

I sure hope they don't try to have Pikachu go down to Octolock, when it could and should extremely easily win in that situation by just blasting Grapploct with thunderbolt. It's just not a strategy that should realistically work against Pikachu.
They show exactly that in the preview...

Status
Not open for further replies.