1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But why would they want to keep this episode a secret?

2. You think so huge?

Redstar45 likes this.
  3. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Probably not. More likely the title has to do with the league winner so there keeping it quiet due to the contest that's going on

4. Bortgreen

Bortgreen The incredible world of PokéMon!

Unless Guzzlord opens wormholes for every region or something like that it's probably related to the league winner

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  5. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

'just two pokemon', one of them was zeraora, it took ultimate tag team of pikachu and zeraora with there z move and further help of tapu koko to just send guzzlord in the wormhole and on this island no one except maybe kukui's incineroar is on that level considering how easily zeraora destroyed pikachu in earlier match. Its gonna take all the strongest trainers in alola to beat him this time.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  6. Doppelgänger

Doppelgänger Superancient Member

I'm going to bet on Sandy's evolution. To keep the entire title a secret, it would have to include Sword & Shield information, which means that the title is a bigger spoiler than the league outcome.

Sandy only ever existed as a promotional plug anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if the Guzzlord circumstances lead to the new evo.

PokemonKnight likes this.
  7. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

I think this episode is the setup of the exhibition match between the Alola League winner and Royal Mask as well as the recent attack.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  8. I see Trios mech be used to send Guzzlord back into the wormhoke

9. Revolver Furious Dragon

Or it has nothing to do with sword and shield but instead directly references the league winner which they cannot reveal yet

satopi, RileyXY1 and KenzeyEevee like this.
  10. IkeBayern

IkeBayern Well-Known Member

Whatever it may be, this reveal will either be huge or an utter disappointment.. Apparently the next episode is a full battle between the winner of the Alola League and the Masked Royal, so I guess this episode is gonna have something to do with that when it comes to preparing for this “full battle”

Redstar45 and KenzeyEevee like this.
  11. How much can he prepare?

12. Revolver Furious Dragon

Getting a full party would be a good start

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  13. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

Most likely because it will spoil the winner of the Alolan League.

situationuk and KenzeyEevee like this.
  14. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

I hope this is where Ash's win against Hau is revoked and the next episode is Hau vs Gladion as it should've been

Redstar45 and KenzeyEevee like this.
  15. Did they do this before, not reveiling the title but saying the air date.

16. Soniman

Soniman Break the Limit

Usually if they were brand new but not when episodes AFTER it get a title before also

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  17. Probably Mohn and Poipole would also reach Alola here!! Ash needs a pokemon for full battle also!

18. There are hiding something AGAIN. But I love it

19. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

Thing is if they are hiding then they should not reveal it un properly, like with the announcement thing which was revealed days before and that made sept look like complete joke, same way in 139 episode summary they reveal it already that melmetal has been defeated, which practically took out all the hype it was getting in one shot even before it evolved.

Redstar45, Xeogran and KenzeyEevee like this.
  20. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Kanae, Keeper of the Gates Emblazoned

The announcement was leaked. That's different than an intentional reveal.

Dragalge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.