• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I expect this episode to waste half its time dealing with Burnet being married to a wrestler before the second half is wasted with Incineroar wasting Sunny D-roc...who ironically was the one who let Ash get to this match. Poor dog's getting wrecked right away.

Dunno why people still wonder who the winner is going to be.

To me it's as clear as day.
The writers, who believe they've done a masterful league yet again.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I hope at the very least, Torracat and Incineroar settle up here (thought they would've waited till the end, but I guess not) either one wins and gets eliminated quickly either at the end of this episode or the beginning of the next episode, or they beat each other to a draw.

this way the following episode can focus on all the others involved fighting.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
He’s alternate dimension Ash. They both have the same hat and went to the same Pokémon School
Isn't the boy from flashback with Litten alternative Ash?

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
So Kakui starts with Incineroar huh... welp Torrecat's Firium Z move was literally a throw away to get it to use a Z-move once. No way Ash wastes it that early into a 6 on 6 match

Revolver Furious Dragon

So Kakui starts with Incineroar huh... welp Torrecat's Firium Z move was literally a throw away to get it to use a Z-move once. No way Ash wastes it that early into a 6 on 6 match

I think he might. Ash hasn't used his firium z yet and they wouldn't of given him one if he was never going to use it. So heres the best chance

dman_dustin

Ash getting stomped by Tobias didn’t have to happen though. He could’ve fought weaker legendaries instead of losing to just two of them.

As I said, that battle HAD to be a full battle, or do you all not realize that the previous battle against Paul was also a full battle.

Secondly the reason why Ash lost so badly although he fared better than anyone else in the league was because Tobias was that strong with that strong of Pokemon.

Now onto the battle with Kukui and Ash. Was it necessary for it Naganadel to come back? No. Was it necessary for it to be a full battle? No it could've easily been a 4 on 4, a slight step about the 3 vs 3 that was Ash vs Gladion.

There is absolutely NO reason for Kukui and Ash to have a full battle if Kukui and Ash's battle doesn't go down to the wire with their remaining Pokemon. Incineroar is strong, and likely Kukui's strongest Pokemon, there's nothing saying the rest of his Pokemon is as strong, so maybe Lycanroc loses, but Torracat wins, maybe even evolves to get that extra push out. Then it'll likely be another match coming down to the wire with one Pokemon on each side.

If Kukui were to sweep Ash's team, it would've been needless and pointless for the battle to be a full battle. And I also fail to see why Ash needs to lose so badly when he just became the Alola champion.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
We're still on about Torrecat evolving? Give it up already, there's been no merchandise related to Incineroar lately and even if there is, its Kakui's being promoted unless it specifically says Ash (Satoshi)
Also, with how little they seem to care about spoiling anything exciting, you'd think they'd just show us by now that Ash got an Incineroar...

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Ash is spinning in the preview. Notice how both Melmetal and Nagandel have something involving spinning. And whatever other Pokémon’s signature move involves it spinning? Incineroar. /s

I like how Burnet sits with Delia and Oak instead of with Lusamine and co.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Incineroar is the only one fighting from Kukui's side in the preview.

However, the battle screen shot shows it's 6 on 6, but it doesn't show for long unless you pause.

That's what they were basing it on? People do realize this battle isn't just one episode right? There's at least one more after this

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
That's what they were basing it on? People do realize this battle isn't just one episode right? There's at least one more after this
Although, despite showing 6 on 6, nothing says Kukui's Incineroar isn't actually a beast of mass destruction who can actually take down all of Ash's Pokemon. In fact, Incineroar is still the final opponent in the next episode despite being the first one coming out to fight due to being the ace of Kukui's team. There's no way Kukui has a second ace, not after the series continuously hyped the match between him and Torracat.

While the 6 on 6 is very much true, why would the preview not go so far as to have Kukui use someone else other than Incineroar first? Ash apparently already used Torracat and got recalled, so Sunny D-roc is the second one. Obviously, the first half will deal with people realizing Kukui's identity and Ash training in the ways of spinning, but the second half is occupied by Incineroar going wild.

Mind you, I believe this is a full battle, but I have the suspicion Kukui's fodder will all get shot down very quickly in the second episode, if they even fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.