• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolver Furious Dragon

What if he uses the final evo of a Galar starter? Anyways, whatever happens, Pikachu is definitely fighting the mysterious #6

If he didn't already have 3 starters I would of considered it. But with one of each type already I think it's unlikely he would have a galar starter. Im thinking he might have something like a Galarian dragon type or a Galarian form of an existing Pokémon that hasnt been revealed yet

FlygontheRavager

#1 Pokémon Anime Fan!
Well, I can’t say the Venusaur excites me...but EMPOLEON? Now THAT is badass!

And they’re still keeping Kukui’s 6th Pokemon a secret. Guess that means it’s either a Legendary/Mythical, a Gen 8 Pokemon, or possibly both, (I’d personally prefer it to just be a normal Gen 8 Pokemon; I don’t need to hear people moaning and groaning about Kukui “pulling a Legendary out of his ass.”)

Well, I can’t say the Venusaur excites me...but EMPOLEON? Now THAT is badass!

And they’re still keeping Kukui’s 6th Pokemon a secret. Guess that means it’s either a Legendary/Mythical, a Gen 8 Pokemon, or possibly both, (I’d personally prefer it to just be a normal Gen 8 Pokemon; I don’t need to hear people moaning and groaning about Kukui “pulling a Legendary out of his ass.”)
Or he doesn't use a sixth. That's what I'm fearing anyway.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I like that he has an Empoleon and Venosaur, really unexpected choices. It’s nice to see them both get some love after all this time. I don’t think this’ll be a 5 vs. 6, but they’re probably hiding Kukui’s sixth for some reason (a Galar ‘mon? Legendary/mythical?). Interested to see how it plays out

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

The best way to handle Kukui not having a 6th Pokémon is for Tapu Koko to interrupt and face off against Ash and Pikachu for their long awaited rematch. It’d also be a testament to Kukui’s skills and character as he’s commanding one of the Guardian deities

Or it could be a Gen 8 Pokémon. That’s cool too I guess

IkeBayern

If he didn't have a sixth Ash wouldn't need one too and the battle would be 5v5

Yea but Kukui could beat Ash’s team with just 5 Pokémon only like Cameron aka biggest dummy ever did in the Unova League

I am of the opinion that his 6th Pokémon is a surprise that will be revealed later on, if only I could read Japanese lol

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Yea but Kukui could beat Ash’s team with just 5 Pokémon only like Cameron aka biggest dummy ever did in the Unova League

I am of the opinion that his 6th Pokémon is a surprise that will be revealed later on, if only I could read Japanese lol
I agree Kukui might beat Ash with only five, but this doesn't mean he might not have six

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
I wouldn't be surprised at all if his sixth pokemon was just left out arbitrarily and it turns out to be something mundane (Avalugg, anyone?)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I wouldn't be surprised at all if his sixth pokemon was just left out arbitrarily and it turns out to be something mundane (Avalugg, anyone?)
Well, he's got a Gen VII mon, two Gen IV, one Gen V, one Gen I Pokemon...Gens 2, 3, 6, and 8 are all open for his sixth slot, but probably not a third Gen IV Pokemon unless they're really trying to hint DPPt remakes.

Revolver Furious Dragon

I don't get why people think he will use tapu Koko.

If the thing wants to battle ash it will, it doesn't need to team with a trainer to do it

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
And we have as types:
Fire
Dark
Fighting
Steel
Normal
Flying
Water
Grass
Poison
And electric is probably cut out, so Kukui might have, without repeating a type:
Fairy
Ground
Psychic
Dragon
Ice
Ghost
Bug
Rock

Revolver Furious Dragon

And we have as types:
Fire
Dark
Fighting
Steel
Normal
Flying
Water
Grass
Poison
And electric is probably cut out, so Kukui might have, without repeating a type:
Fairy
Ground
Psychic
Dragon
Ice
Ghost
Bug
Rock

I wouldnt count electric out just yet. I still think it's possible kukui meant he didn't have an electric type on hand rather then not having one at all.

That said id like to see him with a dragon or a bug

Decidueye23

This sixth pokemon thing could be curve ball. Havnt they like always revealed the full teams when they showed opponents battling each other. It seems odd that the 6th one wasnt revealed. Even if ash loses, i would have liked it to be a full 6v6, but welp, i hope the reason they kept the 6th one a secret is because they dont want to reveal it...(gen 8 etc etc).

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
Didn’t he mention he had no Electric-type? Sounds like a certain guardian steps in to give Pikachu his fight. I’m excited ‘cause Professor Kukui is STACKED. I like how it’s lesser seen ‘mon like Fushingbana, Warrgle and Emparte, I don’t remember either one of these ‘mon getting good battle time throughout the series. I just can imagine the toad attacking with its massive vines and watching Mukuroh fly around and avoid those attacks. Or the penguin having a Steel battle against Melmetal. Would be cool if he mentioned having been through Kanto/Sinnoh/Isshu during his younger days.

It’s a nice reminder of when final forms looked like monsters instead of fursuits : p

Last edited:

Domok

Kinda sad we won’t get to see a battle of the sleeper’s with Rowlet and Kukui’s ingame Snorlax. It would’ve been the most appropriate battle to use that gag LMAO.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Kinda sad we won’t get to see a battle of the sleeper’s with Rowlet and Kukui’s ingame Snorlax. It would’ve been the most appropriate battle to use that gag LMAO.
Well. There's nothing saying he doesn't have Snorlax. Still got the unrevealed 6th mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.