1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

That's way too good to be true, this show hates making its fans happy. I remember a small video on net 3 years ago when ash was facing in KL finals and his companions were watching it on TV.

Redstar45 and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  2. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

I got it guys. What if this is the 2nd episode of the Guzzlord situation and Naganadel shows up with the army of Poipole to help save Ash's world as thanks of what they did with Necrozma.

At the end, Poipole rejoins Ash's team permanently.

Pikachu
    Rowlet
    Lycanroc
    Torracat
    Poiple
    Melmetal

would be quite the team for the upcoming Full Battle.

satopi likes this.
  3. This episode can go about everything league relatated. They will defeat Guzzlord with Z-Moves. Not that I don't like Poipole, but was returning before the league started not a better idea?

What if this episode is about gathering his old friends to see him fight in the exhibition match?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2019
  4. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

There wasn't any need for Poipole at the time since none of the battles up until Kukui required a full team. Same case with Goodra as it didn't return until the semifinals

5. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Ash starts the battle with his surprise 6th member...Torkoal.

6. Bortgreen

Bortgreen Pocket Monsters looks great!

Considering he already appeared in SM I think it is Corphish instead
    [​IMG]

7. PokemonKnight

PokemonKnight #1 Sylveon Fan

Serena returns as a more charming lady only to recoil at Alolan Ash.

8. pancakemonster

pancakemonster When you get the last seat on the plane to Galar

I don't know, would he really skip an opportunity to bring back Boldore?

Kawaii Emolga and Red and Blue like this.
  9. mysticalglacia

mysticalglacia Alola Shill

Torkoal cries his lethal tears of smoke, polluting the air and rendering Braviary unable to battle. An ingenious win tbh

10. UnovaMaster

UnovaMaster Well-Known Member

However, that's when Kukui throws out his Pokeball containing a Galarian Weezing, which clean sweeps the dastardly environment harming Torkoal

11. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Guys guys guys... Who the heck is gonna send Ash his old Pokémon if Professor Oak is in Alola woth him right now? Muk?

12. Tracey duh

CMButch and TheWanderingMist like this.
  13. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Like the writer's even remember who Tracey is. I'm fairly certain the guy got himself eaten while trying to feed ash's snorlax

14. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

We will probably know which Pokemon Ash will use against Kukui sooner than the 29th. If they do a promo stating Ash needs a sixth Pokemon like they did in Kalos we'll at least know he is using his current Alolan team

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  15. It will be an interesting episode. I wonder what will happen. I hope it will be something big.

16. Yeah... Naganadel is 11'10". Big enough!!

CMButch likes this.
  17. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

Are you sure the naganadel we saw in anime was 11'10", it looked no less than 20' ft to me. Even poipole appeared as an infant in front of it.

18. DuquÊ?

DuquÊ? Too lazy to pick a pic

Nah, Ash will bring his most underused pokemon from its looooong training to wreck some butts: Watch primeape going full Tazmanian Devil and beat incineroar to a pulp.

I thought it was pretty much a given by now that Tracey is always in Cerulean helping Misty (or it's his excuse to have quality time with Daisy).

Kawaii Emolga and KenzeyEevee like this.
  19. We don't even know if he is going to use reserves or Poipole.

20. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

That was never confirmed to be Ash's though

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.