1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheWanderingMist

TheWanderingMist Daikuro, Keeper of the Gates Ambitious

Not confirmed, but pretty dang heavily implied.

2. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Who?

3. ash&charizardfan

ash&charizardfan Humanity's greatest soldier

Why do i have a feeling that this episode could have nothing special and the anime guys are trolling us. Maybe TBA is due to keep the suspense since thi episode airs on the announcement date.

Pokegirl Fan~ and KenzeyEevee like this.
  4. Twilight-Kun

Twilight-Kun Pokemon World Champion

Going off that logic, that means every pokémon we saw at Oak's Ranch is "heavily implied" to be Ash's

When did he catch a Gyarados?

5. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Anta Baka!

maybe it's another someone gets lost episode

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  6. Brr no please.

CMButch and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  7. TheWanderingMist

Ash is the only one we know had Hoenn Pokemon at Oak's. We know Ash has a Corphish there. It makes far more sense for that Corphish to be Ash's than anyone else's.

8. Twilight-Kun

I do not recall Ash ever mentioning a corphish to anyone in Alola

Which episode did you hear that from?

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  9. Tabasco Boshi

Tabasco Boshi ★★★★★

Are you really arguing about Corphish and Totodile's little cameos here? lol

10. I am sure they are trolling us

11. TheWanderingMist

Well, in SM06, he knows what a Flabebe is, which means he's been to Kalos, in XY025/26 (don't remember which), he mentions Piplup, so Sinnoh must have happened, and since Sinnoh happened, which means we can backtrack through May's cameo to assume Hoenn happened.

12. If Ash is going to fight MR with his Aloloan team how much chance does he have to win?

If Ash is going to fight MR with his best team how much chance does he have to win?

13. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

Realizing this airs the same day as the series reveal makes me curious (And slow since I just realize this)

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  14. Why curious?

15. Twilight-Kun

Realistically, his Alolan team would get destroyed in a real match

With a team of his best (Pikachu, Krookodile, Sceptile, Infernape, Greninja, Lycanroc) he could probably eke out a win

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  16. TheWanderingMist

Huh. I wonder if that's why they're waiting so long to reveal the next region.

Trey pokes and KenzeyEevee like this.
  17. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Basically zero in my opinion. No matter what team he has im expecting him to lose. Torracat will probably beat incineroar but ash will lose overall

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  18. Would they give Kukui's game team?

19. Revolver Furious Dragon

Revolver Furious Dragon Well-Known Member

Possibly for the most part. I can see them getting rid of lycanroc. Maybe replacing it with a trevenant

20. MidnightMelody

MidnightMelody Hopeful for Gen 8

It might have nothing to do with it and was just a coincidence. I'm on the side that due to the AU movie logo the next series will have it's own canon since following the main series but using the AU movie logo would be very weird. Unless they just wanted to use that logo since to them it looks better meaning nothing changes but the logo aesthetic. I think this is the first transition to a new series where nobody has a clue as to what will happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.