• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Why do i have a feeling that this episode could have nothing special and the anime guys are trolling us. Maybe TBA is due to keep the suspense since thi episode airs on the announcement date.

TheWanderingMist

Going off that logic, that means every Pokémon we saw at Oak's Ranch is "heavily implied" to be Ash's

When did he catch a Gyarados?
Ash is the only one we know had Hoenn Pokemon at Oak's. We know Ash has a Corphish there. It makes far more sense for that Corphish to be Ash's than anyone else's.

TheWanderingMist

I do not recall Ash ever mentioning a corphish to anyone in Alola

Which episode did you hear that from?
Well, in SM06, he knows what a Flabebe is, which means he's been to Kalos, in XY025/26 (don't remember which), he mentions Piplup, so Sinnoh must have happened, and since Sinnoh happened, which means we can backtrack through May's cameo to assume Hoenn happened.

D

Deleted member 384931

If Ash is going to fight MR with his Aloloan team how much chance does he have to win?

If Ash is going to fight MR with his best team how much chance does he have to win?

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Realizing this airs the same day as the series reveal makes me curious (And slow since I just realize this)

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
If Ash is going to fight MR with his Aloloan team how much chance does he have to win?

If Ash is going to fight MR with his best team how much chance does he have to win?
Realistically, his Alolan team would get destroyed in a real match

With a team of his best (Pikachu, Krookodile, Sceptile, Infernape, Greninja, Lycanroc) he could probably eke out a win

TheWanderingMist

Realizing this airs the same day as the series reveal makes me curious (And slow since I just realize this)
Huh. I wonder if that's why they're waiting so long to reveal the next region.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Basically zero in my opinion. No matter what team he has im expecting him to lose. Torracat will probably beat incineroar but ash will lose overall

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Huh. I wonder if that's why they're waiting so long to reveal the next region.
It might have nothing to do with it and was just a coincidence. I'm on the side that due to the AU movie logo the next series will have it's own canon since following the main series but using the AU movie logo would be very weird. Unless they just wanted to use that logo since to them it looks better meaning nothing changes but the logo aesthetic. I think this is the first transition to a new series where nobody has a clue as to what will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.