• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeBayern

Serebii posted this on the discord this morning.

EEPtjtYX4AAocIW.png

Gladion is nowhere to be seen and Ash is standing next to MR.

Guess is after Gladion lost he decided to leave and look for Mohn or something guess why he’s not there

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Well that confirms one thing that ash is going to fight MR 100%, so a proper way to conclude would be let ash win in the finals and then he challenges MR and lose to him and MR s considered the champion of alola region.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
That’s a no brainer. Goodra actually did something with its screentime
They could've spaced Goodra's evolution better though. 10 episodes from Goomy to Goodra? And it being released was also basically foreshadowed from the moment it appeared.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
They could've spaced Goodra's evolution better though. 10 episodes from Goomy to Goodra? And it being released was also basically foreshadowed from the moment it appeared.
It was rushed but it still actually got decent development and showcasing for those 10 episodes. Poipole just screeched and painted for 99% of its time. Poipole also had its release outright foreshadowed in its capture episode.

Hoping Poipole at least will “redeem” itself if it appears in the League unlike Goodra who didn’t do much

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
It was rushed but it still actually got decent development and showcasing for those 10 episodes. Poipole just screeched and painted for 99% of its time. Poipole also had its release outright foreshadowed in its capture episode.

Hoping Poipole at least will “redeem” itself if it appears in the League unlike Goodra who didn’t do much
Except we don't even know if Poipole is coming back.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
It was rushed but it still actually got decent development and showcasing for those 10 episodes.

Goodra's character arc was about growing up from a weak and cowardly Goomy to a strong, confident Goodra who could handle Fairy-types. The Pokemon League completely soured this development by showing Goodra as weak, unable to win a battle or beat a weaker Fairy than Florges.

It should not have come back. XY was like The Last Jedi of Pokemon, in how the the last 10 episodes or so basically destroyed everything the series had built to that point.

I certainly don't want to see Poipole return just to be a deus ex for an exhibition battle. At least Melmetal put reps in during the league itself, so he earned a place in the final fight.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

Giving hima goodra was a big mistake if it was gonna be released soon, they should have given that time to other pokemon.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
So SM141 title will revealed soon?
Does it make sense they hide the title, since they already spoiled the outcome?

I mentioned this in another thread, but the only reason why I think the title is TBA is because the new anime series will be revealed when this episode airs so it's logical that a Galar character will probably show up.

I get the feeling that Chairman Rose will show up after viewing the first Alola League on TV to congratulate the new Champion and to give them an invitation and endorsement to take part of the Galar region gym challenge.

andrewscott48209

I mentioned this in another thread, but the only reason why I think the title is TBA is because the new anime series will be revealed when this episode airs so it's logical that a Galar character will probably show up.

I get the feeling that Chairman Rose will show up after viewing the first Alola League on TV to congratulate the new Champion and to give them an invitation and endorsement to take part of the Galar region gym challenge.
But if that's true, then it would be spoiled on or before the 22nd.

nameman

The Galar influence isn't showing up until after the exhibition match. We still have a few episodes left until SM ends. And then there's the fact that there are reboot rumors. We can't say for sure until the information for the next series is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.