• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
And then there's the fact that there are reboot rumors.

People giving their own speculation and theories undue importance are not "rumors".

nameman

People giving their own speculation and theories undue importance are not "rumors".

The reboot theory is currently a statement without confirmation or certainty of fact based on that speculation. It's something that's rumored within the Pokemon anime community based on the trailer. Hence why I used the word rumor. I apologize if the word is being misused.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
We should know it this week... But I still wonder what it would be
Guzzlord finishing and a cerimony for Ash? Galar reference?

Revolver Furious Dragon

We should know it this week... But I still wonder what it would be
Guzzlord finishing and a cerimony for Ash? Galar reference?

Likely guzzlord conclusion and awards ceremony. Maybe start of masked royal fight

Revolver Furious Dragon

With there being 2 guzzlords to deal with I'm thinking half of this episode will be spent on that plot and the other half start of masked royal battle

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I'm having a hard time seeing this Guzzlord ordeal being wrapped up that fast (especially since there are two of them), it'll probably be concluded in this episode and if there is any time left, it'll be spent preparing for the following one.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
If the title doesn't come out in next 2-3 days then this episode could have to do something with galar region and the announcement to be made on 29th.

Revolver Furious Dragon

If the title doesn't come out in next 2-3 days then this episode could have to do something with galar region and the announcement to be made on 29th.

Or it means they must decide to wait for the summary instead

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Ok, so maybe Poipole doesn't appear in the previous episode, but it still has chance in this episode, maybe the title is hiding it's return only!!

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Ok, so maybe Poipole doesn't appear in the previous episode, but it still has chance in this episode, maybe the title is hiding it's return only!!

And why is that anything to be excited over? -_-

I don't care if it gives Ash a full team, it's the 2nd Most Useless Pokemon Ever and I'm not at all enthusiastic at it coming back.

Red and Blue

I doubt it will happen but it'd be hilarious if Ash somehow convinced Mimey to fight for him. I've always wanted to see Ash utilize a Psychic type in his own creative way

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I doubt it will happen but it'd be hilarious if Ash somehow convinced Mimey to fight for him. I've always wanted to see Ash utilize a Psychic type in his own creative way
Well, they did do the pose together in one of the endings...hint hint hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.