• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If the title doesn't come out in next 2-3 days then this episode could have to do something with galar region and the announcement to be made on 29th.

'A sponsorship?! Chairman Rose appears!"

Well, they did do the pose together in one of the endings...hint hint hint?

As cool as that'd be, if they gave Ash a last minute z-crystal I'd rather it be Poisonium for Poipole.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
Let's look at the possibilities. What you guys think could be the reason for this Guzzlord arc, at this point of series when a 6 on 6 battle with kukui is about to start, and they need to wrap up series after that? The main reason I could think is that they want to give Ash his sixth!! As Guzzlord has already appeared, they won't dedicate 2 episodes now just to introduce shiny Guzzlord, will they? Zeraora has already appeared? What else? Another possible reason could be they want to showcase all the Z-moves here!!

D

Deleted member 384931

Maybe this episode could tell us more about MR Vs Champion Ash, Pokemon he will use and who knows maybe new anime stuff

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Maybe this episode is about Ash gathering his reserves. Like "Eve of Battle! Satoshi's Pokémon All Together!!".

One can only hope... It would kind of make up for the 'league' without any full battles.
I think that sadly if this is the case then we might only see Ash's Kanto team.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It would be great if this episode Ash brings back some of his reserves, similar to the Battle Frontier episode where Ash reunites with the Kanto starters, but with different Pokemon used, like Snivy or Buizel. I highly doubt that'll happen though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's very obvious Torracat/Incineroar VS. Incineroar is the final battle. Nothing else matters much.

Unless of course Masked Royal suddenly has Champion plot armor by his side and steamrolls all of Ash's team while losing just one or two Pokemon on his side.

Cue Ash forfeiting his Champion title... Ha ha. If that happened, I can't wait to see the reactions on the internet. It will be glorious.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
It's very obvious Torracat/Incineroar VS. Incineroar is the final battle. Nothing else matters much.

Unless of course Masked Royal suddenly has Champion plot armor by his side and steamrolls all of Ash's team while losing just one or two Pokemon on his side.

Cue Ash forfeiting his Champion title... Ha ha. If that happened, I can't wait to see the reactions on the internet. It will be glorious.
And then we go back to the old Johto-XY generic fillers formula where Ash ends up losing the Galar League...ugh

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Even if Ash loses to MR, he’d still be the Champion. The Exhibition Match is just a bonus round and has no effect on the actual winner; Ash already has the title and trophy secured.

It’d be hilariously sad if that wasn’t true, though.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Even if Ash loses to MR, he’d still be the Champion. The Exhibition Match is just a bonus round and has no effect on the actual winner; Ash already has the title and trophy secured.

It’d be hilariously sad if that wasn’t true, though.
This is the same league with the Rowlet KO fake out and the region where comedy reigns supreme, where the biggest entrepreneur is an embarrassing mother.

The chances of Kukui joking he forgot about bringing that little tidbit up are high for a cheap laugh.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Ash using reserves is something I would expect more in Pokémon 2019 if he does stay
Since the anime features all regions, why not use members from other generations?
Even more if the world/national/champions league is confirmed

Vs Marked Royal, I would expect his current Alola team + a trump card(still guessing on Poipole)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I don't know why some people think this will happen.

The old formula is dead and it isn't coming back.
Not right away, at least. Gen IX might go back but use the lessons of Gen VII in character development and whatever Gen VIII will teach them.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
There's literally no reason to have Ash lose. He already won the League...
Besides it'll be incredibly stupid for Torracat to be the one that gets screwed over yet again, not getting to one up his rival while Lycanroc and Rowlet did.

Only way I'd accept an L for Ash at this rate is if some Galar trainer shows up in the last episode, and mostly wins because of surprise as Ash doesn't know what Gigantimax is at this time.
He already lost to him and Tapu Koko before, many times.... time for him to beat them.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
There's literally no reason to have Ash lose. He already won the League...
Besides it'll be incredibly stupid for Torracat to be the one that gets screwed over yet again, not getting to one up his rival while Lycanroc and Rowlet did.

Only way I'd accept an L for Ash at this rate is if some Galar trainer shows up in the last episode, and mostly wins because of surprise as Ash doesn't know what Gigantimax is at this time.
He already lost to him and Tapu Koko before, many times.... time for him to beat them.
If the match between Ash and whoever MR is comes down to Torracat vs Incineroar, I see Torracat winning. And then Pikachu can draw with Tapu Koko if it has a final rematch with Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.