• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
What time on Saturday are we getting the episode titles and summaries? Anyone knows in how many hours we should get something?:)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

TheWanderingMist

I hope they don’t tease us and still list it as TBA until it actually airs
That seems doubtful considering we're getting a full summary tomorrow. Or later today I should say.

TheWanderingMist

We should be getting the official title and summary any minute now.
We've got a few hours left most likely. They're usually posted around 10:30 to 11 a.m. EST.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
"Enter Chairman Rose! A Champion's New Challenge?!"

I'll bet my 2 cents its premise is something similar to that.

Revolver Furious Dragon

Possibly. I'm certain it will reference ash being the champion. But not so sure about a galar reference

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC

If there is any transition between Alola and Galar, I feel like Kukui will tell Ash about the region instead of Rose

That said, the episode happening in the same day as the announcement is at least suspicious...

Revolver Furious Dragon

The new series will be revealed after this episode airs. Only makes sense why they kept this one a secret for so long.

It also makes sense because they didn't want to reveal who won the championship title, since there was a contest going on to guess the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.