• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genaller

Silver Soul
@Genaller

Is this anywhere close to being a fair estimate lol?

Could you also look at this user’s posts in the Alain vs Tobias thread
What that member speaks is almost always nonsense.

For starters he’s assuming that Kukui follows his game lore and challenged the Kanto E4 when nothing of the sort has ever been mentioned or even hinted at in the anime.

Also we know for a fact that Diantha and Steven are equal which means that the Kalos Elite 4 is at the very least on par with the Hoenn Elite 4.

In addition the trend seems to be that there’s 1 ‘top’ E4 each region (Hoenn Drake, Flint, Caitlyn, msybe Siebold?) while the other 3 are portrayed on equal footing (for a tiering comparison a top E4’s Ace would be 1 sub tier higher than a non-top E4’s Ace).

Metagross is E4 lvl for giving the same Peakachu that later made Alain’s Base Charizard (who is at the top end of or beyond. E4 Ace lvl) a competitive fight.

For starters he’s assuming that Kukui follows his game lore and challenged the Kanto E4 when nothing of the sort has ever been mentioned or even hinted at in the anime.

Also we know for a fact that Diantha and Steven are equal which means that the Kalos Elite 4 is at the very least on par with the Hoenn Elite 4.

In addition the trend seems to be that there’s 1 ‘top’ E4 each region (Hoenn Drake, Flint, Caitlyn, msybe Siebold?) while the other 3 are portrayed on equal footing (for a tiering comparison a top E4’s Ace would be 1 sub tier higher than a non-top E4’s Ace).

Metagross is E4 lvl for giving the same Peakachu that later made Alain’s Base Charizard (who is at the top end of or beyond. E4 Ace lvl) a competitive fight.

Figured, thanks for clearing things up for me. That and the Tobias thread is always a source of confusion for me

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools

He is one of those typical sinnoh circlejerkers who think sinnoh is the most superior region, cynthia is most strongest trainer, sinnoh coordinators are more higher level than hoenn coordinators ( even tho zoey lost to may who was atleast behind 4-5 coordinators back in hoenn and kanto GF's), sinnoh E4 are stronger than other regions E4 and sinnoh BF is tougher than kanto BF (even though palmer's ace struggled agains tash's weak little grotle which makes him even weake than brandon).

Red and Blue

I do hope there will be some knockouts on either side this episode. Cause if not 142 is going to be crowded unless this is actually a three parter

Revolver Furious Dragon

I do hope there will be some knockouts on either side this episode. Cause if not 142 is going to be crowded unless this is actually a three parter

I'm expecting lycanroc to get knocked out. And then maybe episode ends with a clash between torracat & incineroar. With the winner revealed at the start of 142

Revolver Furious Dragon

I'd be fine if Lycanroc robbed if it means Nagandel and Melmetal have a chance at a win

Agreed. Lycanroc just got a big win. It losing here so others can get some wins is fine by me

TheScentedApple

So Kukui has Venusaur and Empoleon, pretty cool considering that means he has three starters, one from each type. He has two gen fours so that scraps the theory of each gen and a mega Lucario to rep gen 6, however we don't know his last, wondering why they decided to keep that a secret

So Kukui has Venusaur and Empoleon, pretty cool considering that means he has three starters, one from each type. He has two gen fours so that scraps the theory of each gen and a mega Lucario to rep gen 6, however we don't know his last, wondering why they decided to keep that a secret
Where did you see this?

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
EFSoWPfUUAAWLZF

Not sure if we're allowed to post links sorry but its on @AshandSerena 's twitter
And the way they have highlighted Naganadel, it sure is going to have its shining time. Maybe that means nothing since I can't read texts, but I hope it does. Can someone please translate what is written in the poster!

Edit: why only 5 pokemon of Kukui are listed here?? Cameron again?

Revolver Furious Dragon

I find it interesting only 5 of kukuis pokemon are shown. Now I never believed this theory until now but it does seem possible he has a Galarian Pokémon, possibly something that hasnt been revealed yet which is why his 6th is hidden.

Or worse case scenario we get him only needing 5 against kukuis 6

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
I'm still rolling with the idea that it's Marshadow.

On Twitter, there are people pointing out that it's Zeraora due to all the matches in the opening having rematches in the league (Dusk/Midnight, Rowlet/Decidueye, Torracat/Incineroar) but Pikachu didn't have a rivalry with Zeraora. What's more, Pikachu has already battled Zeraora twice between M21 and the anime.

He needs to avenge his loss to Marshadow from M20.

Status
Not open for further replies.