• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 29th: SM141 - Final Battle! Satoshi VS Kukui!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard でんさおり (Saori Den)
Episode Director でんさおり (Saori Den)
Animation Director 酒井裕未 (Hiromi Sakai)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

--------

https://i.imgur.com/MkWVkUn.jpg

Satoshi has won the Alola Pokémon League!
HE WILL NOW HAVE AN ALL-OUT BATTLE WITH PROFESSOR KUKUI!!!

It turns out that Professor Kukui is actually the strongest Trainer in Alola?! It's finally time for the battle between him and league winner Satoshi!

Scoop: Royal Mask's true identity was Professor Kukui!!

PROFESSOR KUKUI'S POkÉMON ARE SUPER POWERFUL!!

If Satoshi can win, he'll be the true champ of Alola!!

Predictions for the battle between Satoshi and Professor Kukui!!

TV-kun has made some assumptions regarding the outcome of this fully powered battle in real earnest!
Satoshi's Pokemon: Pikachu, Melmeltal, Lugarugan (Dusk Form), Nyaheat, Mokuroh, Agoyon (this is the one you should take note of)
Prediction:
If the Ultra Beast Agoyon gets to play a major part in the battle, Satoshi might win?!
Professor Kukui's Pokémon: Lucario, Emperte, Fushigibana, Warrgle, Gaogaen (this is the one you should take note of)
Prediction:
But depending on how the tremendously powerful Gaogaen fights, it might give Kukui a landslide victory...?!

Last edited:

Revolver Furious Dragon

Interesting that they revealed the title for the episode after this but not this one. The league's over by this point so what are they hiding?

Unless because guzzlord interrupts the awards ceremony the winner gets crowned champion here and the title reflects that

D

Deleted member 384931

This League is getting very long lol. And assuming SM142 isn't done is one episode, it can be even longer.

Revolver Furious Dragon

This League is getting very long lol. And assuming SM142 isn't done is one episode, it can be even longer.

Unless 141-142 are a matched pair. Like the battle starts here and concludes in 142

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Why do i have a feeling SM series will end on the same day XY series ended 27th october.

As for this one i am hopping guzzlord episode carried over this one, those two episodes were the best SM short arc.

Ambyssin

Winter can't come soon enough
I'm guessing Guzzlord stuff carries over. Maybe, just maybe, this is how Mohn returns? For a really wild guess, he somehow ended up in Poipole's world... that was we get a Poipole reunion and Ash can technically have a full team to fight Masked Royal. XD

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
If this does carry over, I wonder how they'll up the ante considering that Guzzlord was dealt with before with just 2 people and a Tapu. I guess they may have to hold it off while a wormhole is opened back to its world or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.