• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 2nd: PM2019 123 - The Semifinals II: Dazzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Not sure my prediction is even close to right at this point... A 3 parter really makes the mind-boggle when Cynthia has 4 Pokemon revealed and loses 2 of them to Ash's 3 of Dragonite, Gengar, and Pikachu. The only thing for certain is Spiritomb vs Dragonite is the opening matchup

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Really? Are you gonna talk about type advantages to the same guy who took out a Mega Metagross with an Iron tail lol.
Exactly my point. It is Pikachu, we are used to that by now. Honestly todays episode took half of my hype away already for this one. I just hope Dragonite DOESN'T job.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Diantha is still here watching amazing <33
Its always good to see elegant and superior characters

Status
Not open for further replies.