• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 30th: PM2019 127 - Go and Aceburn! The Place Where It All Began!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
As Go and Aceburn visit the scone store in the Galar region where they first met each other, Aceburn reunites with the Kusune it used to spend time with back when it was a Hibanny. The Kusune have stopped causing mischief and are now quite popular with the townspeople. The Pokémon are happy to see each other again after so long, but the shadows of both a Galar Nyarth army led by a Nyaiking as well as the Rocket Gang are sneaking up on them......?!

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Episode Director 門田英彦 (Hidehiko Kadota)
Animation Director 谷澤泰史 (Yasushi Tanizawa)
Animation Director Kwon yong sang

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
So I’m pretty much convinced we’re not getting a Project Mew finale whatsoever, at least during this series’ run. I’m going to predict that it’s gonna be a side special to air at a later date because there’s simply no time left. Unless TPCI really let them air episodes past SV’s release date
Or they leave it as an opening ending and a reason why Gou will leave after Journeys.

RetroPokeFan

Nice to see the cute little Nickits back even though they had to wait for pretty much the entire show just to return.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
So Bulbapedia's latest change was right this time.
I wonder why Mew isnt part of the episode's title.

British Soul

Top Hat Regulator
I'm going to assume the same Nickits from Scorbunny's debut episode will show up whilst Go and Ash are having breakfast at a cafe or something in Wyndon, which prompts this episode's events. There's going to be flashbacks for sure. Although considering that there's apparently going to be a break on October 7th, we'll almost be going another month between the Masters 8 action.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
At this point it would be better to air the Project Mew climax as some sort of special between the end of JN and the start of the new season. That way they don’t have to rush the Project Mew conclusion and the new anime could start after the World Cup.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
At this point it would be better to air the Project Mew climax as some sort of special between the end of JN and the start of the new season. That way they don’t have to rush the Project Mew conclusion and the new anime could start after the World Cup.
If its a conclusion whatsoever. I can see it being addressed in the next series when Gou returns, like what happened with Lillie and Mohn.

So basically we kinda have a month break between Cynthia vs Ash and Leon vs Ash. Just like with Steven.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Wow this will be interesting. So we have Cynthia battle part 2, Cynthia battle part 3, Go recap, Go episode (possibly his last main ep), Break on Oct 7th, and then 5 episodes left which will probably encompass Ash vs Leon, a Team rocket episode or two part goodbye, and a final goodbye episode.

Then on the 18th it should be SV anime right?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Wow this will be interesting. So we have Cynthia battle part 2, Cynthia battle part 3, Go recap, Go episode (possibly his last main ep), Break on Oct 7th, and then 5 episodes left which will probably encompass Ash vs Leon, a Team rocket episode or two part goodbye, and a final goodbye episode.

Then on the 18th it should be SV anime right?
Almost sure they won't want to miss the opportunity to begin the anime on the same day of the games
Last time it happened was in DP or AG

Status
Not open for further replies.