• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 30th: PM2019 127 - Go and Aceburn! The Place Where It All Began!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Maybe Team Rocket will catch a Galarian Meowth and send it to HQ?

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
The hell are they doing with eternatus?! and how the hell does it even connect to the reat of the story?! Like why is anything?

Don’t tell me they’re just gonna go ‘well eternatus isn’t feeling cranky anymore so you can have it’.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I think being in prison is affecting your brain. You seem to be acting a bit crazy. Perhaps you need a little lie down.

Beeing in Journeys prison can change you forever.... Maybe you have not been paying attention....

Wanna know the worst thing about Journeys prison?

The randomness...It's chaotic there's no law here no logic. It can break a man.

What is Eternatus here? I don't know? Why are we closing things is the series is apparently continuing? I don't know. Why some many recaps? I don't know. What is going on with Gen 9? I don't know.

Why Why Why and then Lies Lies Lies.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Eternatus you too become a simp?

I'm not interested in this even if Team Rocket is in this.

Begs the question as to why the hell you are here then. Keep yourself busy for 7 days then.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Begs the question as to why the hell you are here then. Keep yourself busy for 7 days then.

A) Nope I will have to keep busy for 14 days now. Maybe 21 cause they will put another break or recap.
B) Cause It's my time and I do what I want with it

UnovaMaster

20 unannounced JN titles after this

Oct 14, 21, 28
Nov 4, 11, 18, 25
December 2, 9, 16, 23
January 6, 13, 20, 27
February 3, 10, 17, 24
Finale date March 3rd, 2023? If we throw 3 more breaks into the math, perhaps a March 31st, 2023 finale that airs right before the end of the 25th anniversary (or Paldea anime if it exists starts up March 31st)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
20 unannounced JN titles after this

Oct 14, 21, 28
Nov 4, 11, 18, 25
December 2, 9, 16, 23
January 6, 13, 20, 27
February 3, 10, 17, 24
Finale date March 3rd, 2023? If we throw 3 more breaks into the math, perhaps a March 31st, 2023 finale that airs right before the end of the 25th anniversary (or Paldea anime if it exists starts up March 31st)
Is that confirmed or just some unconfirmed leaks we alwys get

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'm going to assume this'll replace Haxorus, leaving only Aegislash and Mr. Rime/Seismitoad/Rhyperior as Leon's final members.
I don't think Leon will take Tobias route here. I believe he will just train with Eternatus. Showing him now beating Base Eternatus with Base Charizard will show his growth.

I'm not sure Aegislash will be used by Leon but there's a chance.

MegaSalamence05

Now I've wondered about this.

The question is are they crazy enough to do it.

Leon asks Ash to use Eternatus during their battle. As with Leon's Charizard and Rillaboom's feats in tournament. it's difficult enough to picture Eternatus on Leon's team as well. Unless Zacian appears out of no where. As Ash did help capture Eternatus.

I'm intrigued, let's see what happens.

AJ97

I don't think Leon will take Tobias route here. I believe he will just train with Eternatus. Showing him now beating Base Eternatus with Base Charizard will show his growth.

I'm not sure Aegislash will be used by Leon but there's a chance.
Leon was already able to hold his own against Base Eternatus with Base Charizard and also beat it I think.

TheLink

Eunie is as Eunie does.
What the everloving hell is this episode shaping up to be? Goh and Cinderace reunite with the Nickit? Neat episode on its own. Perserker debut and interactions with TR Meowth? Neat on its own episode. Throwing Eternatus into the mix with the other two and now I don’t know what’s going on anymore lol.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Having Eternatus go back to Goh does have merit.

Having it go to Cerise Lab with him later WOULD also give a reason for Chloe’s Eevee to demonstrate it can G-Max and tie up that loose end.

Also forgot it’s technically Goh’s Pokémon
Not really, it's like saying Ash captured Buzzwhole or those other Ultra Beasts in SM. They really didn't capture those pokemon for themselves, and Ash/Go threw the pokeball together. All Go got was a Pokedex entry.

DuskAstral

Not really, it's like saying Ash captured Buzzwhole or those other Ultra Beasts in SM. They really didn't capture those pokemon for themselves, and Ash/Go threw the pokeball together. All Go got was a Pokedex entry.
Even if they tossed this Pokéball together, it doesn't change the fact that this Pokéball belonged to Gou.
Also, the fact that Gou got the entry in the Pokédex confirms that he is officially the trainer of Eternatus.

Even if they tossed this Pokéball together, it doesn't change the fact that this Pokéball belonged to Gou.
Also, the fact that Gou got the entry in the Pokédex confirms that he is officially the trainer of Eternatus.
The Eternatus pokedex entry was removed in a recent episode, even Suicunes was still there.

nuzamaki90

Leon dropped Haxorus to bring out Eternatus who is finally being drawn by hand instead of CGI. Journeys stays unpredictable until the very end.

Status
Not open for further replies.