• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 3rd: PM2019 079 - The Moon and the Sun; Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi, Go and Koharu visit the Eclipse Castle in the Jouto region so they can meet an Eifie and a Blacky. But believe it or not, there they find a girl named Haruhi who looks exactly like Koharu. Haruhi tells them she'll be appointed the new mistress of the Eclipse Castle by properly running the "Eclipse Festival" that takes place there. But as everyone continues the preparations for the festival, a shady-looking boy watches the castle intently from the top of a tree.

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Screenplay 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Gary and Gladion are literally right there...
Yet filler episode for Eevee's get to know Umbreon time :rolleyes:

Every Johto episode has been meaningless so far, they need to either do a PWC opponent here or bring back Ash's Larvitar

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Doppelganger? When I read the title in the main site, I thought it'd be a rival for her. Dissapointed.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
This one sounds absolutely wild and I absolutely love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.