• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 3rd: PM2019 079 - The Moon and the Sun; Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
How do they random know about an Umbreon and Espeon? Are they visiting Jotho for that? Cant they go to the Eeveelutions Institute
Hopefully there’ll be something explaining what’s so special about them at the start. Going to jotho just to find two eveelutions does sound dumb when you can’t walk ten blocks without tripping on one in the anime world.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Not feeling that summary...but I'm always up for Chloe focus :)

Hopefully there’ll be something explaining what’s so special about them at the start. Going to jotho just to find two eveelutions does sound dumb when you can’t walk ten blocks without tripping on one in the anime world.
Yeah, but this IS PM2019/Journeys we're talking about...

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
How do they random know about an Umbreon and Espeon? Are they visiting Jotho for that? Cant they go to the Eeveelutions Institute
not quite...in one of the long recap episodes a while backthere was a conversation between koharu and the psyduck fangirl (over like poke skype) about espeon and umbreron in the johto region. maybe there was another reason for them being there. a battle for ash or goh want to learn more about suicune? i wonder whats up lol

D

Deleted member 384931

not quite...in one of the long recap episodes a while backthere was a conversation between koharu and the psyduck fangirl (over like poke skype) about espeon and umbreron in the johto region. maybe there was another reason for them being there. a battle for ash or goh want to learn more about suicune? i wonder whats up lol
Good questions

Master Pikachu 11

I wouldnt be surprised lol. It would be funny as hell. But yeah this sounds like a"Koharu has to meet the Eeveelutions episode"
As I said before, expect this to be the trend going forward. Eevee won’t make a decision about what she evolves into until after she possibly meets all of her evolutions. I still expect Eevee’s choice to be tied to what Chloe decides to take.
Lol who knows? This gives me Dawn and that princess vibes lol.
It does feel like a similar plot to it by having another look alike, but this time, Chloe should not get any new Pokémon like Dawn did.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Title got me thinking we went back to Alola yet again (Sinnoh, Alola, back to Sinnon, back to Alola)... thankfully the summary says we're headed to the Johto region

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So we had a Vaporeon episode, not it's time for Espeon and Umbreon. We're left with Sylveon, Flareon, Jolteon, Glaceon and Leafeon.
I’m hoping they’ll respectively use Glaceon & Sylveon for May & Serena’s returns

Also, this episode kind of gives me the same vibe as the Johto episode with the 200 year old Ninetales who had the trainer that looked exactly like Brock. I feel like we may have some sort of ancient time shenanigans going on here

Status
Not open for further replies.