• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 3rd: PM2019 079 - The Moon and the Sun; Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

Eevee encounter episodes won’t be single pieces…great because having individual episodes for them all doing the same thing (potentially inspiring Eevee’s possibilities) sounded really mundane. I don’t find Eevees that interesting but this plot of a Koharu-clone did remind me of the AG episode with Misato’s double at least…guessing the boy watching is some villain/antagonist/feudal-type character…they could maybe have Koharu/Haruhi wear Legends of Arceus garb to suit the occasion?

Would be great if Eevee got new moves…but it’s whole thing is being a copycat and very simple alongside basic vanilla Tackling…so giving it other typed moves might be a discrepancy in how they wanna portray its story through Koharu’s.
As an Eevee-lover it sounds boring honestly.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Boooooo.

Should’ve used gary for umbreon as a researcher proxy, and anabel for espeon as a battler proxy. Instead we get a doppelgänger for both?
Would love to see anabel competing in hyper class considering she is one of the strongest frontier brain. Lets not forget she gave ash his biggest crushing defeat until he lost to paul at lake acuity. Plus the ash defeated her in that rematch also was pretty unfair.

The princess and Dawn situation in DP is one of my favorite fillers ever, so I’m betting I’ll find this episode fun.
Was that a filler considering dawn got herself togekiss.

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer
Well that doesn't tell us anything we didn't already know unfortunately.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I think this boy is Haruhi's friend, but he keeps following Koharu cause they look a like so Koharu thinks he is a bad guy or something
There's two options I can think of:

1.) The boy might be Haruhi's body guard and mistakes Koharu for Haruhi and starts following her around. Koharu thinks he's a stalker but it's just a misunderstanding

2.) Or Alternatively this guy really IS a stalker and might want to take something from Haruhi or even try to kidnap her but ends up going after Koharu instead

Status
Not open for further replies.