• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 3rd: PM2019 079 - The Moon and the Sun; Koharu and Haruhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I just think it's weird how Cinderace is not in the VA list for JN078 or JN079

We haven't seen him since the Darkrai-Cresselia Arc.

By the time JN079 airs we will have gone an entire month without Cinderace.
I think that's the longest we've gotten without Cinderace so far (unless he has brief unspoken appearances)

D

Deleted member 384931

I think that's the longest we've gotten without Cinderace so far (unless he has brief unspoken appearances)
I sometimes forgot it exists

karanova-1

Mewtwo3214
Well it's really funny to think that cinderace has been absent for about a month that lucario we were able to see but cinderace nope. I think he will appear in one of the upcoming episode at least I hope so

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Ugh those summaries are getting really plain
I love how those summaries are like "But believe it or not" as if it's supposed to be a *gasp shocking surprise* moment...

7529_KEKW.png

The only pleasant surprise that came out of nowhere so far in JN has been Kamon's capture.

Master Pikachu 11

Cinderrace appeared in the deserted Alola race episode

Anyways I am Disappointed that we get another incomplete VA list but oh well it is expected at this point.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
If this episode turns out like Ep. 63 did, then I'll be pleased. I do trust Aya Matsui's writing, other than Tomioka, she's been one of the few good and consistent writers in this series as a whole. Though, I am immensely disappointed that they didn't use Sakura here and went with a random CotD instead.

Well, that's 3 out of 8 Eeveelutions down.

Last edited:

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Pre-episode promotion/material/merch somewhat spoiled that. It was an internet breaking capture, yes, but not one that came out of left field.
Naaa, pre episode promotion indicated it was with TR if you remember. No one expected Ash to get it, people expected TR or Goh
Well, that's 3 out of 8 Eeveelutions down.
In Eevee's first episode we saw it rejecting Jolteon and Flareon by rejecting the thunder and fire stone
We saw it rejecting Vaporeon
And now Espeon and Umbreon
Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon are next, and I bet Leafeon and Glaceon would be done in one episode like Umbreon and Espeon

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Which one? I'm talking about the preview that literally shows Ash being central to the episode. That preview flipped the expectation from Goh capture to Ash capture.

Flareon and Jolteon weren't explored like Vaporeon (+ Espeon and Umbreon in this episode) were. That, and Chloe herself didn't encounter them.
I still remember people still speculating Goh would get it and the Ash ones were few and those were also wishful thinking. We were in the stage where Ash had to catch his first pokemon still and nobody would expect a powerhouse like Dragonite, especially coz we didnt know if he would catch old gen mons

I think these episodes are more exploring Eevee's choice and rejection then just showing the eeveelutions. Jolteon and Flareon appeared anyway. I just dont think we would get another episode with them when we have already seen Eevee reject them

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
just
make Chloe’s Eevee gigantamax already instead of forcing regular viewers to watch eeveelution episodes
we all know it’s gonna gigantamax
so make it happen

UnovaMaster

Naaa, pre episode promotion indicated it was with TR if you remember. No one expected Ash to get it, people expected TR or Goh

In Eevee's first episode we saw it rejecting Jolteon and Flareon by rejecting the thunder and fire stone
We saw it rejecting Vaporeon
And now Espeon and Umbreon
Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon are next, and I bet Leafeon and Glaceon would be done in one episode like Umbreon and Espeon

Chloe and Leafeon is almost 100 percent confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.