• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Let's all cross our fingers Goh's Flygon gets at least 5 serious battles during Goh's last 110 episodes before he travels alone to uncharted lands.

5? Now don't get too crazy there. Make the bar more realistic. 2.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I don't care if people find it ridiculous and/or make snarky comments about the saltiness. Any time a Pokemon comes up for capture which I've avidly wanted Ash to get for years, then someone with such a boring and stale goal who does nothing with his Pokemon captures it instead, I'm going to be disappointed..

MegaSalamence05

Well Goh don't screw up my favourite Dragon and actually use it.

Have it aspire to be like Ash's Dragonite battle wise and have it do something.

I'm going to be salty but I'm happy Flygon is apart of the main cast and actually being used. Now I want Volcarona off the schneid and be used as well

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well Goh don't screw up my favourite Dragon and actually use it.

Have it aspire to be like Ash's Dragonite battle wise and have it do something.

I'm going to be salty but I'm happy Flygon is apart of the main cast and actually being used. Now I want Volcarona off the schneid and be used as well
That Fire bug really needs love cause dear lord, it literally only appeared once in the entire anime and its appearance was literally botched.

Red and Blue

The sudden shift in the interest of the episode simply because Ash isn’t catching it is funny to me
Hey I'm still interested. The focal point was Ash's slump and failures due to his loss against Bea. I want to see if it's resolved here or will it be the reason he decides to visit Alola

MegaSalamence05

Okay we get it throwing Gou under the bus for everything gives you a dopamine boost.

MAYBE I’m just getting old for fandom but am I the only one who thought about Shuu’s Flygon in AG. It was like his ace battler while Roselia was his performer for Contest. I miss Haruka/Shuu. No matter how awful the shipping and fans were

Jirachi's Movie, Drew's Flygon. Some personal history with the Pokemon itself. Even a filler episode between A rampaging Salamence, a Nurse Joy's Wigglytuff and a Flygon were used to calm it down and the M23 Coco's Flygon. So definitely your not alone in that thinking about Drew. (May's / Hakura's rival)

PokemonJourneys2

Lazy snorlax
Damn the salt here is real lol. Like, i'm disappointed Flygon is going to Goh too because it would be nice seeing it in battles but people are seriously over reacting. I know people wanted Ash to get one but people saying how this series is disappointing and is screwing him out of good pokemon is like... what? he has a Gengar, Dragonite and a Riolu. His team is stacked rn.

Tbh, Flygon does fit in with lot's of Goh's bug collection.

Onto the actual episode, I really appreciate how this series is trying to follow the pokedex entries. The Dragonite island and rescuing people, Golurk being an ancient guardian that loses control if its seal breaks, Gengar actually hiding in a shadow, Sobble's tears making people cry and now Flygon's wings singing in a sandstorm.

I am excited for this episode. I just want to have fun watching this show

The salt with the community has been happening constantly. I already knew something was going to tick people off once the new opening has been released. Matter a fact, most people here are always salty. This is nothing new. But man, you got to admit, seeing people get upset makes me laugh.

Reactions: i2i
Status
Not open for further replies.