• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickdt

Everyone instantly assumes its a Desert episode.

It can also be a Sakuragi lab episode where Sandile plays pranks on everyone (We know its a trickster).

dman_dustin

I'd rather have gible come back and evolve over getting a flygon

I prefer Garchomp for Ash over Flygon if Ash is getting a 2nd dragon type, but you know what.......Flygon is one of the few 3rd generation Pokemon Ash can get. I highly doubt they'd give him Gardevoir.

Plus I always felt Ash should've had one anyway. I like all of Ash's Hoenn Pokemon even Torkoal (kind of byproduct of Ash being my favorite character) BUT even still Flygon would've the perfect dragon starter for Ash since it wasn't SUPER strong.

Cptnmac1

Everyone instantly assumes its a Desert episode.

It can also be a Sakuragi lab episode where Sandile plays pranks on everyone (We know its a trickster).
Why would they focus on Gou's sandile of all Pokemon. The title also implies that whatever Pokemon is using sand tomb is powerful enough to trap both of them and I don't think sandile is by itself. Someone also mentioned that sand tomb is what trapinch is known for. It's more likely that a herd of trapinch, vibrava or a flygon is what has them trapped

nickdt

Why would they focus on Gou's sandile of all Pokemon. The title also implies that whatever Pokemon is using sand tomb is powerful enough to trap both of them and I don't think sandile is by itself. Someone also mentioned that sand tomb is what trapinch is known for. It's more likely that a herd of trapinch, vibrava or a flygon is what has them trapped

You can ask the same question: Why would they focus on Gou's Magikarp of all Pokemon.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love Flygon but I'm honestly sick and tired of the disrespect the Pokemon has gotten. That's all.

Disrespect? The Mega got cut cause they didn't have a good idea for it(Yet ironically thought Salamence turning into a kite was a good one :rolleyes:)

MegaSalamence05

Disrespect? The Mega got cut cause they didn't have a good idea for it(Yet ironically thought Salamence turning into a kite was a good one :rolleyes:)
Trust me I get the hilarity with my username I couldn't find a good one with either Tyranitar or Flygon in it and can't figure out how to change my username here. (Answered my own question on the username front) So yeah I get the hilarity. People treat Flygon as a pushover in some instances.

Last edited:

Cptnmac1

You can ask the same question: Why would they focus on Gou's Magikarp of all Pokemon.
Because it's giant, which makes it unique. Sandile is just a normal sandile, there's no reason to give it its own episode. The whole plot of the episode seems to be a pokemon using sand tomb to trap both ash and gou. If it was taking place at the lab, sandile using sand tomb wouldnt be able to last all episode as any of the other Pokemon coukd stop it. It's most likely a wild Pokemon doing it and that makes it most likely the line that is mostly associated with sand tomb causing it(trapinch)

Mew29240

Here's an out there one: maybe this episode could be related to that herd of Hipopotas and Hippodown from Sinnoh? If Ash has to catch something, it could be that one he bonded with in DP.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
If this is truly about the Trapinch line, I can see the plot already: Ash and Go stumble upon their habitat and get trapped after getting too close. One of the Trapinch helps them through the maze and gets attached to them.

I don’t like Flygon so I’m definitely not on board with one being a potential capture for Ash. Evolve the better Dragon/Ground Pokémon you have at home smh. I love Trapinch and Vibrava though so I wouldn’t mind them showing up here in general.

nickdt

Guys, i think this is a Max Raid Battle with G-Max Sandaconda involved.

G-Max Sandblast inflicts damage to a target and binds the target for four to five turns. This binding effect is similar to Sand Tomb

nickdt

This episode doesnt sound interesting at all.

Well... it would be interesting if its a Max Raid Battle (Although i doubt Ash and Goh will catch it and some random COD or they introduce a Ground type Gym Leader from another region or Hop gets it).

D

Deleted member 384931

I mean this is the second time they are in ruins/sand. It does remind of the BW episode were Ash and Nare stuck and have to get out

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
As much as I would love Flygon, I'm not getting excited about anything anymore, not until there's proof lol.

dman_dustin

Didn't ash and goh went to hoenn in just last episode ep 31

I wouldn't call 31 a Hoenn episode though.

They went to Hoenn in an extremely limited capacity for an extremely specific purpose for basically a short amount of time.

It would be like Sakuragi sending Ash and Go to a Pokemon center in Kalos to help Nurse Joy. If the entire episode took place entirely in the Pokemon center not counting establishing shots, can we really call it a Kalos episode?

At least the Raboot episode had other settings other than Hoenn's Pokemon Center. The train, Silcoon area, "abandoned building"

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
First thing I thought was a return to Resort Desert.

I can even see faux Indiana chick and Shiny Hunter dude returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.