• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NegaiFreak

Plus Ultra!
Oh great more whining about Flygon. Get it over people, it’s getting laughably pathetic. Who cares if Go gets it??? And @dman_dustin can you F off with the essays?
That's not going to make things better, you know!

Huh...

Everyone has their own opinions on the episodes. I personally enjoy them regardless of the circumstances and have fun with some more than others. At the same time, I can understand the frustrations of some people. I want Ash to get focus. I want his Pokémon to get focus. But at the same, he's had a lot of the focus for years upon years.

Why not have Goh get a chance to shine? This is the first time in a while that it's just two protagonists instead of a trio or higher. Obviously, the series wants to give Goh as much focus as they would with Ash in previous installments.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
That's not going to make things better, you know!

Huh...

Everyone has their own opinions on the episodes. I personally enjoy them regardless of the circumstances and have fun with some more than others. At the same time, I can understand the frustrations of some people. I want Ash to get focus. I want his Pokémon to get focus. But at the same, he's had a lot of the focus for years upon years.

Why not have Goh get a chance to shine? This is the first time in a while that it's just two protagonists instead of a trio or higher. Obviously, the series wants to give Goh as much focus as they would with Ash in previous installments.
I’m all for Go to get more chances to shine like he likely will here with his capture of Flygon. What I’m not all for is continuing to see the same people whining about Flygon going to Go or them whining about Go getting focus and think Ash is getting the shaft when he’s literally not.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
It seems Ash is dropping to 1000+ this episode since he's losing two battles(?). Damn, I have feeling Kiawe will help him out because I think Ash will beat Kiawe and re-gain his battle spirit.

EDIT: reading others statements; It kinda makes sense that Riolu would appear in episodes because it lost to Bea, so Ash used it to boost him up since it's obvious he's gonna use him again because... well he's a "baby" and his other Pokemon are stronger.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Oh and that Flygon apparently knows Draco Meteor. Hadnt seen that move in a longtime, ah memories. Eh whatever. Now to see if Go rightfully earned Flygon like I expect he should.
Oh and Ash ofc is on a losing streak (like he should), and coincidentally, he lost against mons with tentacles. Octillery and Tentacruel. Oof.

Last edited:

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Looks like a fun episode. Nuckrar evolves into Flygon I guess and a super talented one at that I assume. Rabbifoot getting some cool moments is awesome as is Messon. They’ve been putting better variety into Gou captures, loved Heracross’s episode, Pikachu’s was fun and now Flygon’s looks to be action packed and engaging.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
*yawn* A waste of time and space.
Can Ash FINALLY get some ****ing focus please instead of constantly shafted and bashed?

PsychoLogical

*yawn* A waste of time and space.
Can Ash FINALLY get some ****ing focus please instead of constantly shafted and bashed?
Oh he’ll get his focus. After this ep. And when has he been getting shafted? Literally not one time. Go’s a new character and thus has more to work with and so will likely get more focus, its not that hard to understand.

Egakor

Gou is not just a new character. He and Ash are advertised as “double protagonists” of this series. So he will always get as much focus as Ash (or even more than Ash since Gou is also a new character).

D

Deleted member 384931

So now he feels depressed cause Riolu lost twice? Ep 35 and 36 should be switched tbh

PsychoLogical

So now he feels depressed cause Riolu lost twice? Ep 35 and 36 should be switched tbh
On a 3 losing streak with the next two losses coincidentally being from tentacle mons lulz, giving him those Vietnam flashbacks kek.

D

Deleted member 384931

On a 3 losing streak with the next two losses coincidentally being from tentacle mons lulz, giving him those Vietnam flashbacks kek.
Hmm losing three times is so bad? Guess he forget about losing to all his rivals

PsychoLogical

Hmm losing three times is so bad? Guess he forget about losing to all his rivals
He hasn't lost this badly since XY or even BW/DP. Got wiped completely. Him losing to past rivals can be seen as light compared to this loss. And the last time he got wiped by a rival hard was Paul and thats it.

D

Deleted member 384931

He hasn't lost this badly since XY or even BW/DP. Got wiped completely. Him losing to past rivals can be seen as light compared to this loss. And the last time he got wiped by a rival hard was Paul and thats it.
Riolu will be a beast once it evolves

Status
Not open for further replies.