• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
I think when it comes to Ash people consider the battle time as focus and the battle in that episode started really late, about half-way point I think. So technically it wasn't really an Ash focus episode, that would be Visquez or Korrina episode.
This was still an Ash focused episode so idk what people are talking about if they're saying it's not.

Decidueye23

People really need to chill. Its a forums where people come and express opinions. You can agree or disagree but dont have to be rude.

Personally i am thinking alola episode is what gets ash out of his actual slump. This might be a stepping stone in that direction. Still a bit miffed about flygon brcause i wanted ash to have it since the jirachi movie. But eh whatever. Hopefully go gets this one properly with a stratergy because flygon knows draco meteor implying it could be powerful.

The reason for all of this is he keep on using Riolu.

Ash do not enter the super class because of Riolu, it is because of Pikachu, Dragonite, and Gengar.

The only battle Riolu won is against the gym assistant of Lt. Surge who is obviously weaker than Vizquez the vice gym leader.

As of now Riolu is just worthy for normal class. Riolu is a baby pokemon.

Decidueye23

Ash do not enter the super class because of Riolu, it is because of Pikachu, Dragonite, and Gengar.

The only battle Riolu won is against the gym assistant of Lt. Surge who is obviously weaker than Vizquez the vice gym leader.

Wait till riolu defeats bea's grapploct. By transitivity property it ll be stronger than korrina's mega lucario

This was still an Ash focused episode so idk what people are talking about if they're saying it's not.
Well at least half of it was :p
People really need to chill. Its a forums where people come and express opinions. You can agree or disagree but dont have to be rude.

Personally i am thinking alola episode is what gets ash out of his actual slump. This might be a stepping stone in that direction. Still a bit miffed about flygon brcause i wanted ash to have it since the jirachi movie. But eh whatever. Hopefully go gets this one properly with a stratergy because flygon knows draco meteor implying it could be powerful.
Go also caught a Zen-Mode Darmanitan with Overheat. I don't know what the big deal here is.

Where would that put Farftech'd then?

Edit: Corrected the typos. Auto-correct at its best.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Where would that put Farftech'd then?
A more experienced battler that gets shafted for some reason. (yes G-Farfetch'd is definitely more experienced in battling than Riolu, definitely battled way more before Riolu was even born)

Decidueye23

Go also caught a Zen-Mode Darmanitan with Overheat. I don't what the big deal here is.
I wasnt really a fan of that either. My opinion wont change how he captures flygon. I am glad that tht are actually putting a battle instead of just theowing a pokeball. I was just saying what i was hoping for the episode.

PsychoLogical

I wasnt really a fan of that either. My opinion wont change how he captures flygon. I am glad that tht are actually putting a battle instead of just theowing a pokeball. I was just saying what i was hoping for the episode.
That's going to likely be the case, if it's shown that he's earning his captures aka by battling then he can have it for what I care which I expect he will do with Flygon.

Wait till riolu defeats bea's grapploct. By transitivity property it ll be stronger than korrina's mega lucario
You are very brave to say that.
A more experienced battler that gets shafted for some reason. (yes G-Farfetch'd is definitely more experienced in battling than Riolu, definitely battled way more before Riolu was even born)
How can we even know that? Maybe it hatched after Riolu.

Crybaby Sobble

S = Sarunori = Satoshi
It is not actually Ash's focus but I will be OK. What I actually need is character development episodes for Ash.He is now a Champion,he needs to know type advantages.Make an episode on that or his family relationship.Not the Depression Arc which is getting repetitive

So losing after winning nonstop is being shafted and bashed?

The only character I see being bashed is Go, but by the fans not the writers.
Please no, most of the people are praising Only a few are against him.Sure he needs to get focus but focus that makes him exciting not for just the sake of lack of ideas.He hasn't gotten actual focus other than Ep033.Same for Ash.Battle focus and capture focus episodes are not focus Episodes

That's going to likely be the case, if it's shown that he's earning his captures aka by battling then he can have it for what I care which I expect he will do with Flygon.
Only to make one ball captures like Darmanitan next episode.

PsychoLogical

It is not actually Ash's focus but I will be OK. What I actually need is character development episodes for Ash.He is now a Champion,he needs to know type advantages.Make an episode on that or his family relationship.Not the Depression Arc which is getting repetitive

Please no, most of the people are praising Only a few are against him.Sure he needs to get focus but focus that makes him exciting not for just the sake of lack of ideas.He hasn't gotten actual focus other than Ep033.Same for Ash.Battle focus and capture focus episodes are not focus Episodes

Only to make one ball captures like Darmanitan next episode.
Sorry but development episodes are not the only crap that are focus episodes, and battle and capture episodes are STILL FOCUS EPISODES.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
He just got the Saito fight?
He also got 1ooo episodes, and will get additional 1000 episodes.

Goh is here for like 140+ episodes and then bye bye. (assuming they switch up the format again)

So I'm all for Goh getting the screentime while he can, because God knows when a companion leaves, we'll barely ever see them again.

PsychoLogical

Oh, sure. Pit Riolu against ANOTHER tentacle monster whose name literally is "tentacle" combined with "cruel." At this point, this depression is just a parody.
Gotta rub the salt to the wound m8

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It is not actually Ash's focus but I will be OK. What I actually need is character development episodes for Ash.
There is no such thing as character development for Ash. Only thing he develops is his team's power before he sacks them all with Oak.

He only gets character regression just for him to get back on his feet just like now, because that makes more episodes.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
LOLOL usually I'd be like oh damn Riolu gets two more fights in one episode but seeing how he's just going to be trashed by tentacle pokemon as an ode to his last loss, he's gonna be traumatized by tentacles... people who are into furries and tentacles are getting a two for one here ;)

I'm looking forward to this episode. It's funny that usually someone would just use a different pokemon to protect their ranking, but with Ash we can always expect him to be stubborn and keep using the same pokemon until it wins. After this many losses though, Ash is gonna take longer to evolve Riolu lol he needs that happiness!

Excited to see this flygon in action, we got very little from the preview and it has a lot of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.