• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
The only thing Ash is going to get is back to back losses to make his losing streak 3 straight
And then he goes into “why did do I exist/everything I did this week sucks” mode.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
And the biggest spotlight stealing character in the whole series. He was the one with all the Digimon (which is something that can relate to Goh's constant growing numbers), but not his other two human companions. His friends were mostly around to goof off and sometimes somehow fight Digimon themselves (of course Ash will never be this bad, though).

But the series was all about being a digimon army fighting a war. Taiki/Mikey was the one intended to be both protagonist and the general of his group. Akari and Zenjiro were just there for the ride and to give Taiki human friends to interact with. And it's not like there weren't other kids with their army/xros loaders in the show. Even if Nene was a nothing character (I blame that on head writer Riku Sanjou)

Pfft, Takato? The guy barely has anything going with him personally. Kid's just lucky his drawing came to life to upgrade to shonen hero. He has no compelling backstory than Henry or Rika.

That's your opinion not a fact. I've found him compelling, for an example

Tai is where it's at (though you can't go wrong with any other DigiDestined whose name isn't Kari). And Rika.

Most of the time, I feel Tai is so well regarded because he came first. I don't see nothing special about him.

Actually I could just pull the same you just did and say he got lucky to be sucked into the digital world with their fellows.

(last off-topic. Any further back and forth I'll replay in the dedicated digimon thread)

TomRC121991

I hope tomorrow that Ash will get a Trapinch while Goh will catch Flygon and if Trapinch gets caught by by Goh, the a big, big, big tantrum and upset will go any moment.

PsychoLogical

I hope tomorrow that Ash will get a Trapinch while Goh will catch Flygon and if Trapinch gets caught by by Goh, the a big, big, big tantrum and upset will go any moment.
hes getting nothing.

dman_dustin

Unless there is a Sinnohan Flygon that's like bug/dragon that happens to be introduced in the hypothetical Sinnoh remakes.

Ash getting Trapinch is utterly pointless as there's no need to have 2 Flygon on the mast cast (you know the thing the anime is against for their "pretend to care about variety")

Unless you're arguing for a split evolution to Vibrava that will exist somehow.

I agree Ash isn't getting jack squat. The only Pokemon Ash could even have a chance at getting at this point is Aerodactyl and we all know that's not happening because Ash isn't Go.

PsychoLogical

As usual, in a few hours this poor episode is going to get completely overshadowed like JN032 but with next week’s ep preview and not the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.