• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Ever since his battle against Saito, Satoshi has kept performing poorly in official battles. Meanwhile, a strange, massive sandstorm has started blowing in Kinsetsu City in the Houen Region. This sandstorm supposedly lures people inside it with a beautiful song. Satoshi and Go head there to investigate and find out if this is the work of a yet to be discovered Pokémon, and as they go up against the mystery of the sandstorm, they eventually end up battling the powerful Pokémon Flygon. But as the Flygon uses its speed to toy with Satoshi, Go tries a surprising tactic.

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 田辺慎吾 (Shingo Tanabe)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Welp, guess that means no Chloe xD.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh hey brilliant, it was real. Unfortunately we’re back with another episode of Vague Title Land. We look like we’re having another desert episode but VHERE ZE HELL ARE VE GOINGGGGG??

Last edited:

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
I wouldn’t mind if we go back to the Desert Resort again, although I would love to see other parts of Unova more. I just need another Unova focus episode.

Maybe the Haina Desert or one of the Hoenn routes; if it is Haina then it’d be our first Alola episode.

PsychoLogical

I wouldn’t mind if we go back to the Desert Resort again, although I would love to see other parts of Unova more. I just need another Unova focus episode.

Maybe the Haina Desert or one of the Hoenn routes; if it is Haina then it’d be our first Alola episode.
I’m guessing either the Hoenn desert or we’re back to the Desert Resort which I could use more of for the latter since its original debut ep got banned and I want to see the Relic Castle.

World Turtle

Went to see what Pokemon know Sand Tomb and Flygon is one of them. I'd be all for Ash getting Flygon as his Hoenn capture.

PsychoLogical

Went to see what Pokemon know Sand Tomb and Flygon is one of them. I'd be all for Ash getting Flygon as his Hoenn capture.
I still would rather have other Dragon types be his second Dragon capture for this series even if it fits him well (and yes I expect him to be having more than 2 Dragons caught).

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

It is past the point he'd be expected to get another
I wouldn't look too much into it though, it just as easily could be Hippopotas

Mew29240

I’m guessing either the Hoenn desert or we’re back to the Desert Resort which I could use more of for the latter since its original debut ep got banned and I want to see the Relic Castle.

I doubt that it's the Hoenn desert since we've been to that region as of last episode. If it is, I hope Ash doesn't get a Flygon/Vibraava/Trapinch. There's better Dragon-Types out there for him (not to mention a little Gible back at the ranch).

The Desert Area from Sinnoh might be a good spot as it's been a while since they've been there. It helps that it's also an area we heven't seen in the anime yet.

I wonder if it's a Raid-level Pokemon like that Golurk from the ruins. Ash and Goh might find themselves in a Raid Battle again if that's the case.

PsychoLogical

I doubt that it's the Hoenn desert since we've been to that region as of last episode. If it is, I hope Ash doesn't get a Flygon/Vibraava/Trapinch. There's better Dragon-Types out there for him (not to mention a little Gible back at the ranch).

The Desert Area from Sinnoh might be a good spot as it's been a while since they've been there. It helps that it's also an area we heven't seen in the anime yet.

I wonder if it's a Raid-level Pokemon like that Golurk from the ruins. Ash and Goh might find themselves in a Raid Battle again if that's the case.
True. Tho we still don’t know if it’ll be a desert ep due to the very vague title. All we know is that Ash and Go will be dealing with something that used Sand Tomb on them.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Aside from Iwane most likely animating some cuts here, I'm not really looking forward to this that much

PsychoLogical

Here's hoping Ash catches Tranpich. Lots of gag potential with it constantly biting his noggin
Haven’t we had enough gag mons already tho?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well if Ash gets one, I honestly hope they skip Trapinch(like it evolves here) and just give him Vibrava. It's obvious they rush his Dragons by now and his Pokemon aren't exactly getting a lot of focus this saga as it is

PsychoLogical

Well if Ash gets one, I honestly hope they skip Trapinch(like it evolves here) and just give him Vibrava. It's obvious they rush his Dragons by now and his Pokemon aren't exactly getting a lot of focus this saga as it is
I prefer rushed evolutions anyways. And I also prefer Ash having more Dragons on his team as well so this won’t be a problem for me at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.