• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Hopefully Ash remembers that Ground types are immune to Electric types. Of course if it's again at something like Silicobra I'll forgive it since he wouldn't be aware of the typing at first

ShadowForce720

Hopefully Ash remembers that Ground types are immune to Electric types. Of course if it's again at something like Silicobra I'll forgive it since he wouldn't be aware of the typing at first

To be fair most of the time where Ash “forgets” a type it’s more of a heat of the moment type thing.

Cptnmac1

Besides the fact we saw a Silicobra in the Sobble capture episode, I feel like they would've mentioned it in the episode title since it's a new generation Pokemon.
If the episode was focusing on one of the new Pokemon, it most likely would be referenced in the title. The only thing mentioned in the title is sand tomb which is mostly associated with the trapinch line. Now granted it coukd be any Pokemon that could learn sand tomb but I'm guessing it's a trapinch episode.

If this episode does involve ash catching a flygon I hope that flygon plays an antagonist role instead of the usual ash bonds with and befriends the Pokemon. At the very least I hope ash would have to battle it to catch it and we get a dragonite vs flygon fight

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

If the episode was focusing on one of the new Pokemon, it most likely would be referenced in the title. The only thing mentioned in the title is sand tomb which is mostly associated with the trapinch line. Now granted it coukd be any Pokemon that could learn sand tomb but I'm guessing it's a trapinch episode.

If this episode does involve ash catching a flygon I hope that flygon plays an antagonist role instead of the usual ash bonds with and befriends the Pokemon. At the very least I hope ash would have to battle it to catch it and we get a dragonite vs flygon fight

Do you mean similar to how Ash caught his Palpitoad where he wound up battling and catching it because it kept attacking him when he was trying to get ingredients to make a cure to help the Pokémon that were effected by Stun Spore, or some other status ailment.

So basically Flygon would be the leader of the Trapinch and maybe Vibrava pack that is trapping Ash and Go.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Do you mean similar to how Ash caught his Palpitoad where he wound up battling and catching it because it kept attacking him when he was trying to get ingredients to make a cure to help the Pokémon that were effected by Stun Spore, or some other status ailment.

So basically Flygon would be the leader of the Trapinch pack that is trapping Ash and Go.
I would assume that’s the proposed scenario. Another Palpitoad situation, only this time the capture will actually be likely used often lulz.

Mirage707

TPC simping for mobile cash shop money since 2016.
Sounds like a Trapinch line episode, but could be a Cofagrigus (Raid?) episode where they get trapped in a pyramid.

Cptnmac1

So basically Flygon would be the leader of the Trapinch and maybe Vibrava pack that is trapping Ash and Go.
That's exactly what I mean, like maybe ash and goh wander into an area and get trapped there by a bunch of trapinch using sand tomb only to realize that they're being lead by a flygon which ash battles and ends up catching

dman_dustin

I would assume that’s the proposed scenario. Another Palpitoad situation, only this time the capture will actually be likely used often lulz.

It would be nice since Go is just going to throw balls that Ash actually has "complex" captures.

And a capture like Palpitoad but actually get used frequently would be a neat capture for Ash since its been awhile.

Illusio

No words, only rage
It's best to be patient, he's probably busy at the moment and can't get to translating it.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
We have a summary:

Ever since his battle against Saito, Satoshi has kept performing poorly in official battles. Meanwhile, a strange, massive sandstorm has started blowing in Kinsetsu City in the Houen Region. This sandstorm supposedly lures people inside it with a beautiful song. Satoshi and Go head there to investigate and find out if this is the work of a yet to be discovered Pokémon, and as they go up against the mystery of the sandstorm, they eventually end up battling the powerful Pokémon Flygon. But as the Flygon uses its speed to toy with Satoshi, Go tries a surprising tactic.

Last edited:

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Is there any specific reason why Dephender won’t translates the new episode summaries?

I ask because I can’t tell if it’s a case where he just hasn’t seen them, hasn’t had the time to translate them yet, or if he is just specifically choosing not to translate them for some reason.

I hadn't seen them. I'm really sorry. My computer was in for repairs so I had to mostly use my phone the last few days and couldn't check up on my usual sites the way I normally do, and the mention fucntion on this forum is just plain broken and for some reason fails to report mentions, so I hadn't seen any of the many I had got.

I really apologize. Try using conversations/pms if you need me for something, those I see.

Red and Blue

Guess Ash is in for another depression arc. He is on a losing streak and could potentially end up back in Normal Class

ShadowForce720

I hadn't seen them. I'm really sorry. My computer was in for repairs so I had to mostly use my phone the last few days and couldn't check up on my usual sites the way I normally do, and the mention fucntion on this forum is just plain broken and for some reason fails to report mentions, so I hadn't seen any of the many I had got.

I really apologize. Try using conversations/pms if you need me for something, those I see.

That’s alright, I understand, it’s just your usually on top of things so was I was curious as to why it was taking a bit longer.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Well that officially confirms things, he lost against Bea and has been on a losing streak since then. Would assume he gets over it in this ep tho with the help of Go, regarding Flygon where he still apparently struggles to keep up with it.

Cptnmac1

The summary doesn't really give a definitive answer to who's more likely to catch flygon. Gou's strategy could end with him getting it but it could also be for someone else. I'm leaning towards ash getting it simply because the summary mentions his slump and the fact that flygon is toying with him. Not to mention it specifically mentions flygon's power and I don't think it would do that if it was going to goh

Status
Not open for further replies.