• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
D

Deleted member 384931

How would such an interesting Pokemon, especially design wise, be "lame"? Not saying that you're not entitled to your opinion, but I'm intrigued by your reasoning?
There are more special pokemon then that

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Would be so lame

It's a popular capture option for Ash, you can blame the Jirachi movie for most of that. Like Lucario, Dragonite, Gengar, Tyranitar, Eevee, lots of people wanted him to have one
I don't see a problem with giving him the ones fans have always wanted him to have, they're still giving him odd Pokemon like Farfetch'd. So long as he gets five Galar Pokemon by the end of all this anyways, cause that's the most important thing

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..

I personally really like it. I tend to use it in most playthroughs where it's available and honestly I love it's design, which in my opinion has an edge over Garchomp's (who has the power, but looks too much like a "Street Shark" character)..

It's also worth noting that Gamefreak quite like it too, since they tried particularly hard to come up with a mega evolution for it, despite unfortunately failing in the end due to struggling creatively.

MegaSalamence05

(Yes I know my above statement another explanation lol)

Their's alot of reasons why Flygon is popular mine comes from the video games. But alot of people it's coming from the actions in the Jirachi movie.

I didn't know where and how to catch Dratini as my brother hid that from me for an upper hand on his team back in Red and Blue.

Gold and Silver I found Larvitar randomly one day which I leveled up to become Tyranitar which is my all time favourite Pokemon which became my Dragonite counter

Ruby and Sapphire I found Trapinch in the desert and then I evolved it to Vibrava which became my first Dragon type ever. Then it became Flygon which became my first ever fully evolved Dragon Type. For a lot of people this situation could be the exact same.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Flygon lost all its luster after GameFreak decided to make an even cooler Ground/Dragon-type the following generation that many people wish Ash would have gotten. Gible, you had such potential if not for the late-season capture.

Yeah flygon's design is cool but lets be fair garchomp is on another level, plus making it an ace of sinnoh champion was icing on cake, i myself would prefer garchomp over flygon. They have made it look like ash's gible was captured for being a gag pokemon with its draco meteor.

Master Pikachu 11

I’m curious what Pokémon you have always wanted Ash to catch that you feel are more special then Flygon? You probably have mentioned it before but, I’m sorry that I don’t remember. So I just want to know only your Pokémon preferences?

D

Deleted member 384931

I’m curious what Pokémon you have always wanted Ash to catch that you feel are more special then Flygon? You probably have mentioned it before but, I’m sorry that I don’t remember. So I just want to know only your Pokémon preferences?
Honestly it doesnt matter what he catches. I think it is not worth it to hide a pokemon like Flygon

ShadowForce720

Honestly it doesnt matter what he catches. I think it is not worth it to hide a pokemon like Flygon

There going to hide what Ash’s next Pokémon regardless of what it is simply because it’s Ash’s next capture.

Plus I fail to see why just because you don’t like Flygon that it somehow means that it’s not worth hiding Flygon.

Also you contradicted yourself, if it doesn’t matter to you what Pokémon Ash catches then why should it matter to you that Ash might get a Flygon.

Look I get that every ones has their preferences when it comes to Pokémon that Ash will get and what Pokémon they like and don’t like but I fail to see how just because a person doesn’t like a specific Pokémon that Ash is getting that somehow it means that specific Pokémon isn’t worth hiding.

D

Deleted member 384931

There going to hide what Ash’s next Pokémon regardless of what it is simply because it’s Ash’s next capture.

Plus I fail to see why just because you don’t like Flygon that it somehow means that it’s not worth hiding Flygon.

Also you contradicted yourself, if it doesn’t matter to you what Pokémon Ash catches then why should it matter to you that Ash might get a Flygon.
I am not going to argue about something stupid like this. At the end of the day it doesnt matter what you or I think. Let it rest. We dont even know if he will catch it anyway

Master Pikachu 11

So there isn’t any Pokémon that you really want Ash to own? I mean out all the Pokémon that he could have caught back in the day, there has to be some Pokémon that you want. Is it Eevee?

Status
Not open for further replies.