• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
If Ash catches Flygon, it better have the move Sandstorm at its disposal. There's two things about Flygon. It's lore is all about it being a mirage in a sandstorm and the sound of its flapping wings. So it simply needs to have moves that cover those aspects well.

Flygon:
- Sand Tomb -> Earth Power (STAB).
- Breaking Swipe (as secondary STAB) or Stone Edge (for coverage). Lets not give it Dragon Claw, please.
- Sandstorm. If Sand Tomb functions like a true Sandstorm (the move blurb mentions that), then I might want to opt for Fire Spin.
- Bug Buzz (to avoid Boomburst, because that's Noivern's signature move).

Yeah, small pre-post edit: There's a third thing: The fact that it's not a Bug-type. /outrage.

D

Deleted member 384931

So there isn’t any Pokémon that you really want Ash to own? I mean out all the Pokémon that he could have caught back in the day, there has to be some Pokémon that you want. Is it Eevee?
Tbh this series is unpredictable so I dont know

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Honestly it doesnt matter what he catches. I think it is not worth it to hide a pokemon like Flygon
Are you saying you don't think Flygon is worth it as a capture in general or just being the mystery capture?

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Just being the mystery capture
Gotcha. I don't think it's worth both a typical or mystery capture. What would say a mystery capture should be? It doesn't have to be something you personally want but something you could say fits the hype around it

Cptnmac1

If Ash catches Flygon, it better have the move Sandstorm at its disposal. There's two things about Flygon. It's lore is all about it being a mirage in a sandstorm and the sound of its flapping wings. So it simply needs to have moves that cover those aspects well.

Flygon:
- Sand Tomb -> Earth Power (STAB).
- Breaking Swipe (as secondary STAB) or Stone Edge (for coverage). Lets not give it Dragon Claw, please.
- Sandstorm. If Sand Tomb functions like a true Sandstorm (the move blurb mentions that), then I might want to opt for Fire Spin.
- Bug Buzz (to avoid Boomburst, because that's Noivern's signature move).

Yeah, small pre-post edit: There's a third thing: The fact that it's not a Bug-type. /outrage.
I think flygon should have atleast one Dragon type move so maybe dragonbreath or Dragon tail

D

Deleted member 384931

Gotcha. I don't think it's worth both a typical or mystery capture. What would say a mystery capture should be? It doesn't have to be something you personally want but something you could say fits the hype around it
I would say Greninja tbh.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Galarian Farfetch'd doesn't count as a Galarian capture?

I think they mean a proper Galar Pokemon line, as in something like Corviknight, Grookey, etc.
While I do love Sirfetch I have to agree, hopefully we don't need to wait as long for the second Galar capture as we did for the first

Status
Not open for further replies.