• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desdar300

If Flygon does get this capture we should be happy because this is likely the only thing he's going to get before Garchomp steals the show next year.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Implying Ash's (hypothetical) Flygon isn't going to face off against Cynthia's Garchomp :p
More like “be glad Ash could get Flygon cause it’ll likely get overshadowed by Ash’s potential Garchomp next year” kek :v

dman_dustin

Okay this is clearly has been the Go show.

This show literally hates Ash, with GO getting every GOD DAMN thing.

You know what, just end Ash from the anime, apparently he's not important anymore, if he can't get a damn thing.

Like seriously Pikachu and Flygon back to back in focal episodes.

What let me guess Pikachu doesn't get caught so to make up for it they give Go Flygon.

Like WHY? Why are you giving Go powerful Pokemon if he doesn't anything. You couldn't wait for 20-30 episodes and then give Go a Flygon.

I literally do not get this series at all. Is this not a world tour series. Why is Ash not getting a Pokemon from every region/generation?

There is no other HOenn Pokemon that would fit Ash. I very highly doubt Ash is getting a Gardevoir.

I was fine with Go only getting Flygon in episode 50-70, not episode 36. It's going to be wasted with Go.

Okay this is clearly has been the Go show.

This show literally hates Ash, with GO getting every GOD DAMN thing.

You know what, just end Ash from the anime, apparently he's not important anymore, if he can't get a damn thing.

Like seriously Pikachu and Flygon back to back in focal episodes.

What let me guess Pikachu doesn't get caught so to make up for it they give Go Flygon.

Like WHY? Why are you giving Go powerful Pokemon if he doesn't anything. You couldn't wait for 20-30 episodes and then give Go a Flygon.

I literally do not get this series at all. Is this not a world tour series. Why is Ash not getting a Pokemon from every region/generation?

There is no other HOenn Pokemon that would fit Ash. I very highly doubt Ash is getting a Gardevoir.

I was fine with Go only getting Flygon in episode 50-70, not episode 36. It's going to be wasted with Go.
The only other Hoenn Pokemon I can think of that fits him is Absol. But seriously Flygon is the perfect Ash Pokemon. Why give it to Goh? All he's gonna do is keep it at the lab.

It honestly sounds like a bug trainer with lvl 16 pokemon catches lvl 50 pokemon like flygon.

dman_dustin

The only other Hoenn Pokemon I can think of that fits him is Absol. But seriously. Flygon is the perfect Ash Pokemon. Why give it to Goh? All he's gonna do is keep it at the lab.

Well they're advertising it as one of his main Pokemon, but my issue is when the hell is Go going to do anything that would necessitate the use of Flygon?

That has ALWAYS been my contention of WHY I don't want Go with Flygon THIS early. Because HE DOESN'T do anything. I mean look at Sobble, it's only purpose has been the shoulder pet of Go. And Raboot, Raboot barely battles or does anything. It's purely in episodes to be edgy to show off its expressions, and maybe to occasionally use ember.

I was ONLY fine with Go getting Flygon when his character reached a point where it was necessitate him needing strong Pokemon, I highly doubt anything is going to happen soon enough for it to matter. It most definitely is wasted on Go. Like his entire purpose is to catch everything, where's Trapinch and Vibrava? Like I got Golurk and Darmanitan those seemed like special one offs for fully evolved Pokemon. But Flygon directly?

And Ash doesn't get anything any time soon? Farfetch'd is literally going to be Ash's last Pokemon for a while. The ONLY difference Ash gets is Riolu evolving but that was already expected, we didn't even see Grookey and I sure as hell prefer Flygon over the Grookey line.

Well they're advertising it as one of his main Pokemon, but my issue is when the hell is Go going to do anything that would necessitate the use of Flygon?

That has ALWAYS been my contention of WHY I don't want Go with Flygon THIS early. Because HE DOESN'T do anything. I mean look at Sobble, it's only purpose has been the shoulder pet of Go. And Raboot, Raboot barely battles or does anything. It's purely in episodes to be edgy to show off its expressions, and maybe to occasionally use ember.

I was ONLY fine with Go getting Flygon when his character reached a point where it was necessitate him needing strong Pokemon, I highly doubt anything is going to happen soon enough for it to matter. It most definitely is wasted on Go. Like his entire purpose is to catch everything, where's Trapinch and Vibrava? Like I got Golurk and Darmanitan those seemed like special one offs for fully evolved Pokemon. But Flygon directly?

And Ash doesn't get anything any time soon? Farfetch'd is literally going to be Ash's last Pokemon for a while. The ONLY difference Ash gets is Riolu evolving but that was already expected, we didn't even see Grookey and I sure as hell prefer Flygon over the Grookey line.
Exactly it took ash almost 20 years to reach the level to catch fully evolved pokemon. How can a rookie trainer like gou catch a flygon or a zapdos. Gift him arceus too if this's the case. I would've been satisfied if he caught a trapinch but a fully evolved dragon ???

dman_dustin

And to make matters worse. The Pokemon after Riolu (fighting type) is Galarian Farfetch'd another fighting type. But God forbid Ash get two dragon types, right? At least if Gabite was in the opening maybe that would've lessened the blow.

Like really Ash's last new capture for a LONG time, is the SAME exact type as the Pokemon prior to it?

Like the anime should just reveal what Ash will capture so we don't have to get any sort of hopes up at all when there's a title coming up. Just spoil his captures the plans of those Pokemon so that we don't have to have expectations ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.