• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moreover some people are 100 percent sure that ash's gonna get a garchomp too. Wait till gou snatches one using his masterballs too.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Meh I don't care, I'd prefer that Ash brought back Gible and fully evolved. Garchomp is one of fan-favorite Pokemon.

wertyuiop[

Exactly it took ash almost 20 years to reach the level to catch fully evolved pokemon. How can a rookie trainer like gou catch a flygon or a zapdos. Gift him arceus too if this's the case. I would've been satisfied if he caught a trapinch but a fully evolved dragon ???
Bonnie had Zygarde. Iris had Dragonite.

dman_dustin

Moreover some people are 100 percent sure that ash's gonna get a garchomp too. Wait till gou snatches one using his masterballs too.

Wouldn't surprise me, since I don't know what the hell they're doing with Ash's team.

Sure give Ash probably the only 3 popular Pokemon that people wanted Ash. But yeah let's give a very popular Ash Pokemon to Go because Ash can't have all the popular Pokemon.

And you're right, nothing is going to stop Go from getting Garchomp. And he probably will, it'll be a wild one and he'll just throw a POke ball at it and it'll be caught.

Meanwhile Ash will get nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if this was it. Like the only other Pokemon Ash will get is probably a reserve that he'll trade in if he needs it.

I literally have NO hope for this series anymore. I didn't like Farfetch'd for an Ash capture, but I was more than willing to let him have it, because I didn't hate it, but this is it.

Ash's Pokemon will be:

Pikachu
Dragonite
Gengar
Lucario
Sirfetch'd
Reserve

I don't see anything else. I'm done. They just stopped after Riolu and decided he needs one Galar Pokemon how about Sirfetch'd because Go has a Farfetch'd, boom done. Reserve time.

Bonnie had Zygarde. Iris had Dragonite.
Iris was a far better trainer than gou. It's believable for her to have a dragonite. And idk why you care to mention bonnie. It's not like she caught zygarde. It was there due to his own free will.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Wouldn't surprise me, since I don't know what the hell they're doing with Ash's team.

Sure give Ash probably the only 3 popular Pokemon that people wanted Ash. But yeah let's give a very popular Ash Pokemon to Go because Ash can't have all the popular Pokemon.

And you're right, nothing is going to stop Go from getting Garchomp. And he probably will, it'll be a wild one and he'll just throw a POke ball at it and it'll be caught.

Meanwhile Ash will get nothing. I wouldn't be surprised if this was it. Like the only other Pokemon Ash will get is probably a reserve that he'll trade in if he needs it.

I literally have NO hope for this series anymore. I didn't like Farfetch'd for an Ash capture, but I was more than willing to let him have it, because I didn't hate it, but this is it.

Ash's Pokemon will be:

Pikachu
Dragonite
Gengar
Lucario
Sirfetch'd
Reserve

I don't see anything else. I'm done. They just stopped after Riolu and decided he needs one Galar Pokemon how about Sirfetch'd because Go has a Farfetch'd, boom done. Reserve time.

LMAOOOO
the salt in this lol

dman_dustin

LMAOOOO
the salt in this lol

You don't understand. I didn't have ANY hope at all until this episode was revealed to have Flygon (like after the Korrina episode, my hope for the series seriously waned). And I had a little hope because finally after all the insane Go focus, Ash would get the Bea episode and lose and then the Flygon episode would be how Ash turns around with a new team member.

The opening killed the slightest hope that I had for this series, that I was looking forward to. And no I have absolutely nothing to look forward to. At all.

And I know no one cares, that's fine, my life has been really sucky lately (and I mean not relating to Pokemon at all, so don't get me wrong, I'm referring to my personal life including my dad and everything going horrible for me). Ash getting Flygon was the only glimmer of hope I had, silver lining in a crappy life, it sucks but its not like I have much of anything to grab hold of.

I'm not salty as I am hopeless.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
You don't understand. I didn't have ANY hope at all until this episode was revealed to have Flygon (like after the Korrina episode, my hope for the series seriously waned). And I had a little hope because finally after all the insane Go focus, Ash would get the Bea episode and lose and then the Flygon episode would be how Ash turns around with a new team member.

The opening killed the slightest hope that I had for this series, that I was looking forward to. And no I have absolutely nothing to look forward to. At all.

And I know no one cares, that's fine, my life has been really sucky lately (and I mean not relating to Pokemon at all, so don't get me wrong, I'm referring to my personal life including my dad and everything going horrible for me). Ash getting Flygon was the only glimmer of hope I had, silver lining in a crappy life, it sucks but its not like I have much of anything to grab hold of.

I'm not salty as I am hopeless.
Bro at the end of the day its just a series, sorry to hear things havent been going well for you lately but dont let a series affect you. Plus Ash will have more captures, the first year isnt even over yet, be patient

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
Ngl, if Go actually keeps the Pokemon he has at the end of the new OP on hand, he'll be packing some major heat. Flygon, Scyther and Heracross are three of my favorites.

And frankly I don't mind Ash not catching Flygon at all. Would've been cool and all but I prefer him to focus on what he has.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Sorry for being late but, where did the idea that Ash was getting flygon come from?

it was just something people were predicting since a lot of people wanted Ash to get one back during his hoenn run, but these days the fandom was split over it since Ash has Gible, and the other half feels a potential Garchomp is superior.

I'm starting to wonder what exactly happens in his fight with Bea now more than ever though.

Cptnmac1

Bro at the end of the day its just a series, sorry to hear things havent been going well for you lately but dont let a series affect you. Plus Ash will have more captures, the first year isnt even over yet, be patient
I kinda get it though, you have to wonder what the writers are thinking. I mean they tease an ash capture with a question mark and then not long after announce an episode featuring a pokemon a lot of people have wanted ash with for over a decade with a summary that implies it's an ash focus episode. Any fan would get their hopes up and to have it ripped from them and given to a character that does nothing with the majority of his Pokemon is like a punch in the gut. I understand why people are pissed, especially when they're supposed to be protagonists but of all the episode we know of, including today's, only one is an ash episode while everything else is goh centric. They're over 800 pokemon and they gave one of the few that a lot of people were dying to see with ash to goh when they could have given him anything else. This is the second time a pokemon has been teased to go to ash only for them to yank the rug out from under everyone and I get why people are sick of it

Status
Not open for further replies.