• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidagam

Sorry for being late but, where did the idea that Ash was getting flygon come from?

We know Ash has a capture coming up and everyone is speculating what it is. Flygon has been a popular choice for Ash and Ash has been catching popular pokemon this series. So when one was revealed to be appearing in this ep, naturally people speculated Ash was going to catch it.

But Goh is. So you know, moving on

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ngl, if Go actually keeps the Pokemon he has at the end of the new OP on hand, he'll be packing some major heat. Flygon, Scyther and Heracross are three of my favorites.

And frankly I don't mind Ash not catching Flygon at all. Would've been cool and all but I prefer him to focus on what he has.

Ya to bad he don't do **** so he doesn't need them. He can pose all he wants but that don't mean anything.

Literally every battle he's had all his pokemon have been pretty much 1 hit KO'd.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I kinda get it though, you have to wonder what the writers are thinking. I mean they tease an ash capture with a question mark and then not long after announce an episode featuring a pokemon a lot of people have wanted ash with for over a decade with a summary that implies it's an ash focus episode. Any fan would get their hopes up and to have it ripped from them and given to a character that does nothing with the majority of his Pokemon is like a punch in the gut. I understand why people are pissed, especially when they're supposed to be protagonists but of all the episode we know of, including today's, only one is an ash episode while everything else is goh centric. They're over 800 pokemon and they gave one of the few that a lot of people were dying to see with ash to goh when they could have given him anything else. This is the second time a pokemon has been teased to go to ash only for them to yank the rug out from under everyone and I get why people are sick of it

at least this ain't no where near as bad as Sobble was.

Ya to bad he don't do **** so he doesn't need them. He can pose all he wants but that don't mean anything.

Literally every battle he's had all his pokemon have been pretty much 1 hit KO'd.
Exactly what does he need a party for ?? Have the writers decided that gou needs to battle gyms or pwc ??

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
Forgive me if I missed something but do we "know" for sure that Ash is actually getting something soon? Or is that just because he's caught stuff every handful of episodes up to this point?

dman_dustin

I kinda get it though, you have to wonder what the writers are thinking. I mean they tease an ash capture with a question mark and then not long after announce an episode featuring a pokemon a lot of people have wanted ash with for over a decade with a summary that implies it's an ash focus episode. Any fan would get their hopes up and to have it ripped from them and given to a character that does nothing with the majority of his Pokemon is like a punch in the gut. I understand why people are pissed, especially when they're supposed to be protagonists but of all the episode we know of, including today's, only one is an ash episode while everything else is goh centric. They're over 800 pokemon and they gave one of the few that a lot of people were dying to see with ash to goh when they could have given him anything else. This is the second time a pokemon has been teased to go to ash only for them to yank the rug out from under everyone and I get why people are sick of it

Exactly. Why create an episode with Ash doing poorly then shove in Ash doing even horrible against a wild Pokemon only to make Go make Ash feel worse about himself as a trainer by being better than him and catching Flygon,

Bruh come on he has a Dragonite, a Gengar and a Riolu LMAO

And I care........why? What did I say? I lost interest in the show after Korrina.

As stated there are many other Pokemon why Flygon? This should've been a Salamence episode so I would actually root for this to be a Go episode or hell this could've worked for episode 50-70.

Rohanator

The opening killed the slightest hope that I had for this series, that I was looking forward to. And no I have absolutely nothing to look forward to. At all.

And I know no one cares, that's fine, my life has been really sucky lately (and I mean not relating to Pokemon at all, so don't get me wrong, I'm referring to my personal life including my dad and everything going horrible for me). Ash getting Flygon was the only glimmer of hope I had, silver lining in a crappy life, it sucks but its not like I have much of anything to grab hold of.

I'm not salty as I am hopeless.
Didn't you want Lucario? He seems to be getting a lot of focus, isn't that something to look forward to?

Anyway I'm sorry for laughing, I hope things get better for you. I just don't think putting all your hope into a show and feeling even worse when that doesn't deliver is a good idea. I don't know your actual situation so I can't exactly give you advice (and if I tried it'd probably come off annoying anyway), but, well. I hope you can find something, a more fulfilling hobby if nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.