• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: PM2019 036 - Crawl Out of the Sand Tomb, Satoshi and Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Fans: act like Flygon for Ash is 100% confirmed and get their hopes up

Show: lol nope

Fans:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Eh I’m fine with Flygon being with Go. There are way better mons for Ash to own especially for Dragon types.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Well my interest is this is dead.
Hope Ash gets something soon cause this is starting to get boring again like before he got Dragonite

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I think that is stupid that Goh catches Flygon to mirror Ash Dragonite, he could catch an Altaria for that case.

And the problem that i have with Dragonite it's that i hate his moveset.

It's uncalled for as all Goh's caught are weak bug Pokemon and first stage Pokemon, aside from the Golurk he literally leeched off of like a parasite
Yet now he gets a fully evolved Dragon just like that? It's bull! -_-

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Fans: act like Flygon for Ash is 100% confirmed and get their hopes up

Show: lol nope

Fans:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Wont be the first time wont be last either, anime has time and time again hyped the fans up only to troll them brutally. Besides flygon is just one pokemon there are far better dragon types he can get, i would prefer dragapult and even his gible to come back and evolve into a garchomp.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wont be the first time wont be last either, anime has time and time again hyped the fans up only to troll them brutally. Besides flygon is just one pokemon there are far better dragon types he can get, i would prefer dragapult and even his gible to come back and evolve into a garchomp.

They didnd't hype anyone for anything this time, even the summary makes it more like a Go capture even though I did say it didn't look definite.

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
According to the summary Ash is having trouble with this Flygon and Go comes up with some strategy to deal with it, so I think it's perfectly fair if he catches it after that. Odds are Ash will have some sort of revelation afterwards too, so it's not like he'll be coming out of this with nothing.

Also, I kind of like the idea that Go's ingenuity as a new trainer is something Ash can learn from. It's something we've seen time and time again from Ash himself after all, how many times have gym leaders/rivals been baffled and impressed at some crazy strategy they never even thought of?

MegaSalamence05

"Hey Ash I get that you got butt kicked by Bea but hey look I made a new friend"

Laughing out loud

Ash making strategies that are unconventional is Ash's calling card. Its literally what he does.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
YAY! Just what I was hoping for :D

I think Go deserves flygon already, he needs a pokemon to ride around on and that's strong. Also flygon just has more of a Go vibe than Ash vibe imo.

As soon as I woke up this morning I had to check youtube for the new intro and as soon as I saw flygon with Go I laughed so hard and had to come check here :p

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Did people REALLY want Ash to catch another fully evolved Dragon? Even Dragonite is not used that much.

I think it is better this way.
Yes. I’m one of those people (reason cause I like Dragons lmao) Tho Flygon isn’t one of them for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.