• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: SM89 - A Prism of Light and Darkness: Its name is Necrozma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Can this arc be over yet and can we get rid of poipole? yes please.

Yeah I really want Poipole to leave as well. It's seriously been a waste all round. It's been a baby for 20 episodes (without any indication of growing) used just Fury Attack, and is overall just annoying.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
So I'm curious, if Naganadel is the one to show that vision, who tf just decided "lets give Naganadel psychic powers and the ability to show visions!" like no that's such a bs idea... it's a fricken poison type without an ounce of psychic moves... but w.e the writers can do what they want.

Can this arc be over yet and can we get rid of poipole? yes please.
Well did the anime did decide to give Greninja a whole different form out of nowhere so at this point I'm like "eh, not surprised" maybe Naganadel is using Acid its poison another purposs

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Maybe one of the main characters suddenly gets the ability to use 1 more Z move?
I suspect Tapu Koko is going to restore the Ultra Aura energy that Lunala sucked from their Z-Rings, because otherwise any use of Z-moves is going to be a DEM because

1) They used Z-moves on a machine Faba specifically designed to only be powered by them because he's already working for Team Rocket (how else would he conveniently have so much information on an elite Team Rocket branch we've never seen before, the plot be damned?)

2) Lunala absorbed the leftover Ultra Aura from the shards of Necrozma that make up Z-Rings

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I suspect Tapu Koko is going to restore the Ultra Aura energy that Lunala sucked from their Z-Rings, because otherwise any use of Z-moves is going to be a DEM because

1) They used Z-moves on a machine Faba specifically designed to only be powered by them because he's already working for Team Rocket (how else would he conveniently have so much information on an elite Team Rocket branch we've never seen before, the plot be damned?)

2) Lunala absorbed the leftover Ultra Aura from the shards of Necrozma that make up Z-Rings

Couldn't it just come back with time? It's not like the stuff is finite, right?

D

Deleted member 384931

Its like Tapu Koko doesnt everything and the other Tapus do nothing

lolipiece

Staff member
Its like Tapu Koko doesnt everything and the other Tapus do nothing

We saw the other tapu contribute in the previous major storyline as well as getting focus on their respective islands.

Nothing says the others aren't going to help, either.

p96822

Evolve me please
What is ultra aura anyway? Does anyone explain what the is or what it does? Is it stronger version of regular Aura? Really I wish they went into detail about this then not explaining it

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
What is ultra aura anyway? Does anyone explain what the is or what it does? Is it stronger version of regular Aura? Really I wish they went into detail about this then not explaining it
It’s the aura from Ultra Wormholes that boost Totem Pokémon and make Ultra Beasts stronger in the games. It was seen to make Lusamine’s Pokémon more stronger. Necrozma used that aura to help regain its strength.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
But they don't really explain this in the anime.
Or maybe they don’t feel like it’s ready to be explained at that point. I think it’ll eventually be explained once they feel like it shouldn’t really be of a mystery.

lolipiece

Staff member
I'd ask why Naganadel didn't heal itself with Berries if it's that simple, but I wouldn't be surprised if a) Berries don't exist in this world or b) the lack of light just outright prevents anything from growing.

The fact that everything is a barren wasteland compared to the flowery field we saw in Naganadel's vision leans more to the second option.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
I'd ask why Naganadel didn't heal itself with Berries if it's that simple, but I wouldn't be surprised if a) Berries don't exist in this world or b) the lack of light just outright prevents anything from growing.

The fact that everything is a barren wasteland compared to the flowery field we saw in Naganadel's vision leans more to the second option.
I'm leaning more toward the second option, as well. I suspect Nagandel's vision of the flowery field is what Ultra Megopolis (or whatever the anime decides to call Poipole's world) was like before the light was sucked out of it. If that's the case, then it stands to reason that the lack of light prevents anything of use from growing, including Berries. I don't think Berries will be enough to heal Nagandel, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.