• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 6th: SM89 - A Prism of Light and Darkness: Its name is Necrozma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I'm leaning more toward the second option, as well. I suspect Nagandel's vision of the flowery field is what Ultra Megopolis (or whatever the anime decides to call Poipole's world) was like before the light was sucked out of it. If that's the case, then it stands to reason that the lack of light prevents anything of use from growing, including Berries. I don't think Berries will be enough to heal Nagandel, though.

There's also the meteor in its vision. If the lack of light didn't kill the plants, I wouldn't be surprised if the meteor was the cause and the lack of light is just preventing things from growing back.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm so excited for this episode now! Really curious if Naganadel will be dragging its body around... and then this vision thing is interesting, although it's still random that Naganadel can make visions, I'm interested to see how it does it. Maybe it's like an upgrades version of Poipole telling stories with paint? Also interested to see where it fits in with this story besides being where Poipole is from. Like is it the "queen of the hive" of poipoles type deal since it looks slightly based off of a bee? Does it share the same world as where necrozma landed last?

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
If Naganadel refuses to accept the berries then that could lead to another creative way to heal Naganadel especially if it also refuses the Potions. At least I’m hoping that’s the case.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
It's either that or telepathy.
Or both, where Naganadel explains its story on the go along with the illusion. I personally think the telepathy path would be more credible considering that there are a good number of non-Legendary Pokémon that can use telepathy.

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Do we know yet if this episode will be delayed on account of the earthquake?

Watch them just cancel the Necrozma arc finale and pretend it didn't happen.

hopefully only delayed at worst.
I have sympathy to the victims as much as anyone else, but it's always Nintendo oriented stuff being hit the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.