• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 8th: SM138 - The Finals! The Ultimate Rival Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IkeBayern

index.php

Hey so I managed to see this leak on the Bulbagarden forums!

Idk how true this is so take it with a grain of salt and don’t assume that this is confirmed just yet

I’m surprised that Gladion doesn’t use Zoroark against Ash, was expecting that to be Gladio’s secret weapon..

Lol @Rowlet deciding to sleep in the biggest match of the whole league instead of battling, guess it’s only interested in battling Hau and being a literal meme..

The fact that this might be the only region in which we don’t get a full battle kinda hurts considering the fact that some of Pokémon’s best battles in anime history have been full battles :(

I’m wondering if the Team Rocket interference is serious or if it’s just the TRio being dimwits as always, we just might get a Rainbow Rocket arc in this anime that would postponing Ash’s battle with Kukui!

Wondering how Mohn will be introduced after the league arc and if he has something to do with Team Rocket and their plans to take the Ultra Beasts for themselves..

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
index.php

Idk how true this is so take it with a grain of salt and don’t assume that this is final or confirmed

I’m surprised that Gladion doesn’t use Zoroark against Ash, was expecting that to be Gladio’s secret weapon..

Lol @Rowlet deciding to sleep in the biggest match of the whole league

The fact that we don’t get a ful
I REALLY doubt that's happening, but if this isn't a 2-parter, this is definitely something Fujisaku would do

Red and Blue

index.php

Idk how true this is so take it with a grain of salt and don’t assume that this is final or confirmed

Lol @Rowlet deciding to sleep in the biggest match of the whole league

The fact that we don’t get a ful

Yeaaaah, I'm not buying this.

Unless there were ever leaked episode rumors that turned out to be true in the past I cant see it happening now

IkeBayern

Yeaaaah, I'm not buying this.

Unless there were ever leaked episode rumors that turned out to be true in the past I cant see it happening now

Yea I get you, just wanted to share this here.. But still there’s always some truth even in a lie, let’s say this is all false imo there’s a good chance that at least one of these things happen

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A TR interference that late is like the biggest middle finger to an already-mediocre league built on an even bigger middle finger with a lost Axew on the tip among a crowd of people biased to support a single person at a Pokemon Showcase.

And if that actually happens, TR's Japanese VAs are so full of it for even accepting that to happen.

index.php

Idk how true this is so take it with a grain of salt and don’t assume that this is confirmed just yet

Lol @Rowlet deciding to sleep in the biggest match of the whole league instead of battling, guess it’s only interested in battling Hau and being a literal meme..

The fact that this might be the only region in which we don’t get a full battle kinda hurts considering the fact that some of Pokémon’s best battles in anime history have been full battles :(

I’m wondering if the Team Rocket interference is serious or if it’s just the TRio being dimwits as always, we just might get a Rainbow Rocket arc in this anime that would postponing Ash’s battle with Kukui!

Wondering how Mohn will be introduced after the league arc and if he has something to do with Team Rocket and their plans to take the Ultra Beasts for themselves..
If Ash ever wins a league, even a fake one, Pikachu will deal the final blow.

And I agree, no full battles sucks.

Last edited:

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
index.php

Haha of course Ash will send Meltan as his last pokémon in a FINAL

Zariful

Does Ash even have an Ace this generation? Lycanroc has lost so many battles. I think the only one who has a worse record is Torracat

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that this is fake. Episode leaks are rarely real and also I highly doubt that TR will interfere with the league unless they plan on adapting the Rainbow Rocket storyline but it's kinda too late for that.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Zariful said:
Does Ash even have an Ace this generation? Lycanroc has lost so many battles. I think the only one who has a worse record is Torracat

I figure that Lugarugan is the closest thing that he's got to a regional ace this time around when it comes to overall serious battles, although Pikachu does most of the heavy lifting during Rocket-dan battles.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Torracat was surprisingly underused, and Ash's fire starters generally hog a good amount of spotlight. Also, I'm still bothered about almost each litten/torracat episode, when not about Royal Mask and incineroar, have some kind of grim fact, I mean, Ash and torracat basically got Fire-Z from a dying trevanant. What the actual heck!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I’m actually tired of the orange dog and felt he got way too much attention this series even for an ace. They tried so hard to make him Charizard 2.0.

Oh definitely, yet if Torracat evolves people will still come out and complain about another evolved Fire type hogging spotlight when Torracat was doing anything but that for the entire series! Poor thing never even got a Grand Trial

I hope Lycanroc is the only win Lycanroc gets here, he's gotten more than his fair share

Sham

The Guardian of War
Oh definitely, yet if Torracat evolves people will still come out and complain about another evolved Fire type hogging spotlight when Torracat was doing anything but that for the entire series! Poor thing never even got a Grand Trial

I hope Lycanroc is the only win Lycanroc gets here, he's gotten more than his fair share
I honestly forget Torracat is apart of his team. I personally don’t want him to evolve since I think his line is similar to the Fennekin line (the middle stage evolution is the most appealing). I just wish he got more spotlight. He practically does nothing and is basically the step child of Ash’s party.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
A TR interference that late is like the biggest middle finger to an already-mediocre league built on an even bigger middle finger with a lost Axew on the tip among a crowd of people biased to support a single person at a Pokemon Showcase.

And if that actually happens, TR's Japanese VAs are so full of it for even accepting that to happen.
Welcome to the SM anime, where the more outrageous something is, the more likely it is to happen

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I honestly forget Torracat is apart of his team. I personally don’t want him to evolve since I think his line is similar to the Fennekin line (the middle stage evolution is the most appealing). I just wish he got more spotlight. He practically does nothing and is basically the step child of Ash’s party.

I think him evolving will help him stand out a lot more than if he stays a Torracat, besides better now than during a filler saga later on. Gives some time for somebody like Oshawott, Snivy, Rowlet, or Gible to gain some ground :p

Status
Not open for further replies.