• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 8th: SM138 - The Finals! The Ultimate Rival Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Welcome to the SM anime, where the more outrageous something is, the more likely it is to happen
Especially if it's written by Junichi Fujisaku
I hope Meltan doesn't eat part of Silvally, because...uh...well, I think it's kinda obvious how dark that is?

Congratulations Ash, you're a monster
Heck, didn't he actually make a dent on Tyson's Metagross' err.........forehead?

Sham

The Guardian of War
I’m so immune to Sun and Moon at this point. It’s definitely going to become one of the most remembered series. It’s bad but a good kind of bad. Something you can hate watch and still get enjoyment because it’s so wacky.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
That leak is not real. I said it before. Only time “leaks” are real are when we learn about it from recently released translated magazine scans.

JC317

index.php

Hey so I managed to see this leak on the Bulbagarden forums!

Idk how true this is so take it with a grain of salt and don’t assume that this is confirmed just yet

I’m surprised that Gladion doesn’t use Zoroark against Ash, was expecting that to be Gladio’s secret weapon..

Lol @Rowlet deciding to sleep in the biggest match of the whole league instead of battling, guess it’s only interested in battling Hau and being a literal meme..

The fact that this might be the only region in which we don’t get a full battle kinda hurts considering the fact that some of Pokémon’s best battles in anime history have been full battles :(

I’m wondering if the Team Rocket interference is serious or if it’s just the TRio being dimwits as always, we just might get a Rainbow Rocket arc in this anime that would postponing Ash’s battle with Kukui!

Wondering how Mohn will be introduced after the league arc and if he has something to do with Team Rocket and their plans to take the Ultra Beasts for themselves..

This is still miles better than people using balloons to predict the Alola League Champion...

Master Pikachu 11

I'll admit, the thought of Torracat being too injured to battle Gladion or Kukui hadn't crossed my mind.

With what happened to Ilima's Eevee, it's not like SM is beneath using that tactic.
Torracat should be completely healed by the time Ash would potentially take on Kukui, assuming he beats Gladion. There is no way Ash is going to battle Royal Mask without Torracat, just like Rowlet wasn’t going to sit by and not battle Decidueye. When both Torracat and Rowlet have established rivals with their fully evolved forms.

On a side note, I don’t think the leak is real and I believe that if Ash wins the league, then Pikachu should be the one to win it for him.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
index.php

Idk how true this is so take it with a grain of salt and don’t assume that this is confirmed just yet

I’m surprised that Gladion doesn’t use Zoroark against Ash, was expecting that to be Gladio’s secret weapon..

Lol @Rowlet deciding to sleep in the biggest match of the whole league instead of battling, guess it’s only interested in battling Hau and being a literal meme..

The fact that this might be the only region in which we don’t get a full battle kinda hurts considering the fact that some of Pokémon’s best battles in anime history have been full battles :(

I’m wondering if the Team Rocket interference is serious or if it’s just the TRio being dimwits as always, we just might get a Rainbow Rocket arc in this anime that would postponing Ash’s battle with Kukui!

Wondering how Mohn will be introduced after the league arc and if he has something to do with Team Rocket and their plans to take the Ultra Beasts for themselves..
Both of Ash's major accomplishments so far have been won with Pikachu as the last Pokemon standing (Orange League and Battle Frontier). And while Ash normally wouldn't consider evolution mid-match unfair, Meltan's particular evolution method would probably have him thinking that.

By Team Rocket interrupting, I'm assuming it meant the organization, as TRio prefers cheering for Ash instead of interrupting.

As for full battles being the best, I disagree. And most of them are essentially 3v3 anyway since the rest of the matches tend to be OHKOs.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
index.php

Anime plot leaks aren't generally a thing. People might just be posting this and fake leaks of Sword and Shield because of the numerous leaks for the Sword and Shield games. I don't think anyone at OLM would leak anything, let alone spoilers for who wins a League, which is a pretty big thing. And you might want to put that image in a spoiler tag, due to its size.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
So, most of the S&S leaks come from international marketing teams. That's generally why what spoilers did appear on 4chan have loads of pointed, accurate information, since the marketing teams need that information to decide how to promote their IP. They aren't involved in the production process so nobody from GameFreak is leaking that material.

Anime episode leaks are more likely now than in decades past, since all the Japanese studios are outsourcing to Malaysia and the Philippines. The Philippines in particular has English-speaking animators, meaning the language barrier is no longer an issue when reaching English-speaking fans. Even if the animation duties are divided up to enforce secrecy, it doesn't take a genius to piece together what Pokemon are going to appear on Ash and Gladion's teams.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
So, most of the S&S leaks come from international marketing teams. That's generally why what spoilers did appear on 4chan have loads of pointed, accurate information, since the marketing teams need that information to decide how to promote their IP. They aren't involved in the production process so nobody from GameFreak is leaking that material.

Anime episode leaks are more likely now than in decades past, since all the Japanese studios are outsourcing to Malaysia and the Philippines. The Philippines in particular has English-speaking animators, meaning the language barrier is no longer an issue when reaching English-speaking fans. Even if the animation duties are divided up to enforce secrecy, it doesn't take a genius to piece together what Pokemon are going to appear on Ash and Gladion's teams.
Yeah, but unlike with the games, an accurate source leaking the anime info would lower excitement overall since people would already know the outcome of the battles.

Leonhart

Imagineer
qazplmwsxo said:
We have never had anime leaks before,why do people actually believe this ?

Depends what you mean by "leaks", because we did have some episode sketches leak during early Best Wishes that spoiled scenes from the Koaruhie episode many months before it aired. I don't trust this new leak as a matter of personal opinion because it seems too good to be true, but leaks do happen on occasion.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

There's no guaranteeing that Torrecat will evolve in the episode before this. For all we know, he'll activate the Blaze ability to win this.
The "little buddy" is Meltan. The rumor mentions that Meltan evolves during the finals and Rowlet sleeps through it

Status
Not open for further replies.