• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 8th: SM138 - The Finals! The Ultimate Rival Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I figured that this will be Lycanroc's time to use a Z-move.

BR - None
Top 16 - None
Top 8 - Rowlet (Bloom Doom)
Top 4 - Pikachu (Gigavolt Havoc)
Finals- Lycanric (Splintered Stormshards)
MR- Torracat (Inferno Overdrive)

I hope that this is a 3 vs 3.

Gladion starts of with Lycanroc and seeing that, so does Ash.
Turns out to be Zoroark. Lycanroc uses the Z-Move and KO's Zoroark but is severly weakened.

Gladion sends out the real Lycanroc and Ash's Lycanroc is too mad at being tricked that it WANTS to stay. Gladion uses that and KO's Lycanroc.

Ash takes a page from Gladion and sends out Rowlet. A Pokémon that Gladion has yet to battle and it starts to even out the match. Gladion observes that Rowlet's Feather Dance is just Substitute.

Rowlet vs Lycanroc ends in a tie as Seed Bomb hits Lycaroc as a Stone Edge his Rowlet.

Episode ends with Gladion sending out Silvally and Ash's Meltan falling into battlefield as his last Pokémon much to him and Pikachu's surprise.

Shadao

Aim to be a Pokémon Master
A deeper analysis of the leak:

Meltan already called the others, no way they are going to come only in the very end of the finals.
Ash wouldn't use Pikachu that early in a league battle. At least not in a battle that important. In 4/6 of Ash's last League battles Pikachu was the last one to faint and in the other two it was his aces. Lycanroc or Torracat are already fainted/injured at this point.
Ash would never let Meltan as his last pokémon. It has his super-strong flash cannon but I don't think Ash trusts it that much.
Meltan eating Silvally's CD is totally something that could happen in SM, but it would be a bit anticlimactic.
Ash vs Kukui has a lot of buildup since the first episodes. If TR ever interferes, I don't think they would cancel the battle, unless TAPU KOKO interferes instead(again), but this already would disprove the leak

An unorthodox Mythical Pokémon showcasing the new evolution that wins Ash the League is not out of the question. In fact, it's the perfect place to highlight and promote said evolution to sell the merchandise (at least more so than Zoroark :p). And if the Rowlet was any indication, expect the unexpected with this writer.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What are the odds that Ash wins this? I want to be hopeful but every time I am he loses
Then obviously you should instead hope Gladion wins in order to curse him and cause him to lose.

Revolver Furious Dragon

What are the odds that Ash wins this? I want to be hopeful but every time I am he loses

Probably gonna lose to gladion. As much as id like him to win by this point I don't see him winning until the end of the anime, especially with such an underwhelming team. I think when he eventually wins it should be with a team of fully evolved Pokémon. And he should also use reaerves in the league he wins. It would be fitting for all his Pokémon to help with his big win not just his current team

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Much like Kalos League, I'm expecting Ash to lose here. I'd like if he won even if with Alola League being so lame but I still think it's more likely he loses.

Revolver Furious Dragon

That doesn't mean he will. An episode dedicated to Gladion fighting Professor Kukui makes little sense.

Because the anime always makes sense.

Although it makes less sense it's what in hoping for. You know if ash faces kukui it's going to come down to yet another unevolved Pokémon faces it's evolved form *yawn* and we really don't need anymore of them

Red and Blue

I could see both Gladion or Ash winning the whole thing. They both represent the color of the red balloon.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Yeah let's hype up Ash's relationship with Kukui and Masked Royal and Torracat's development, make an entire episode of Ash inspiring past Professor Kukui, have an Ash vs Kukui battle interrupted and never resumed since SM002, show Kukui dreaming about Ash vs Masked Royal in the opening...

To crush everything because Ash can't win even a somewhat amateur league.
The worst thing is that there is always a chance the writers actually do this, even more after Kalos League(aka champions bait)

Status
Not open for further replies.