• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 8th: SM138 - The Finals! The Ultimate Rival Showdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
To avoid giving spoilers perhaps.

At the most, there are still 6 episodes left for the series before the end.
One of the obvious spoilers, Ash quits Alola, bids farewell to his classmates and goes to Galar.

Epicocity

I'm pretty sure the lateness of the titles and summaries have nothing to do with wanting nothing revealed and just the marketing cycle. This has been a common occurrence throughout SM since the time shift, I've noticed.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'm pretty sure the lateness of the titles and summaries have nothing to do with wanting nothing revealed and just the marketing cycle. This has been a common occurrence throughout SM since the time shift, I've noticed.
It's kinda been like that for most of SM since like the Akala arc (heck, Nebby's debut was first revealed in the preview for the first episode he appeared in)

Swift4Sweeper

Author Trainer

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
We’ll get episode titles soon. My bet is we’ll get it by Friday. I don’t think we’ve had a time where there were no future episode threads to discuss after the last episode we know of (and it’s not the end of the saga.) My guess is that there just hasn’t been any valid leaks yet.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
We’ll get episode titles soon. My bet is we’ll get it by Friday. I don’t think we’ve had a time where there were no future episode threads to discuss after the last episode we know of (and it’s not the end of the saga.) My guess is that there just hasn’t been any valid leaks yet.
Nebby arc wasn't known about until literally the Thursday that the preview for his premiere episode came.

ShadowForce720

Nebby arc wasn't known about until literally the Thursday that the preview for his premiere episode came.

If I recall that happened in a situation where after episode 43 aired we had a 1 week break before episode 44 aired, so we didn't get the Summary and VA cast for episode 44 on the Wednesday before episode 43 aired. So basically if next week is a week break then we wouldn't get the VA list and Summary for episode 139 this Saturday and would have to wait until next Saturday to get the VA list and summary.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Anyone else all boiling inside to know the next week's title. I can already feel it will be wild.

I still believe the Battle will continue and we will get the Lycanroc showdown here. Also maybe the Exhibition match.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
If they cramp the whole final in a single episode after giving full 20 minutes to Pikachu vs. Golisopod I’ll riot.

Yeah... it kinda has to be two episodes. They can get away with putting the next battle in one episode, but not this one. Especially if Ash is winning here

D

Deleted member 384931

Yeah... it kinda has to be two episodes. They can get away with putting the next battle in one episode, but not this one. Especially if Ash is winning here
Knowing SM I expect the worst and I can see it happen. Not that I would like it but yeah

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I think that we might get more episode titles this week. The only reason why I think that they wouldn't is that they wouldn't want to have the League winner be spoiled beforehand, especially considering that there is a contest to predict who wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.