• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September 9th: PM2019 124 - The Semifinals III: Valor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Let's find something that we can all agree on. Like how we're all looking forward to how Team Rocket will be petty and relatable in this episode (I'm so glad they're still in every ep)
For sure. Team Rocket being Ash and Pikachu's biggest supporters is heartwarming to see.

Like the TRio said, they're partially responsible for training Pikachu to be as strong as he is today. Thanks for the EXP, Jessie/James/Meowth.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
If he picks the match up correctly, Dragonite shouldn't get unnecessarily knocked out. At least not in sleep. Roserade/Gastrodon would have been good opportunities had Ash planned like that.
Cynthia sends out Roserade.
Ash sends out Dragonite
Cynthia recalls Roserade, sends out Milotic, and hits Dragonite with a Fairy-type move.

KibaRL

Forced tension by not recalling a Pokémon in a disadvantaged state is not a legitimate lost when you have the opportunity to keep the Pokémon active despite the disadvantage. I don't get what suddenly changes if Dragonite wakes up now because Ash wants it to wake up vs it waking up later because Ash recalled it to save it for the chance it wakes up. What I do get however is it's much smarter to recall the sleeping Pokémon vs letting it get KO'd having done nothing.
And this is basically going in circles. You wanted Dragonite recalled, it didn't happen, but Ash wasn't in the "wrong" for trying to get it to wake up before the final Dream Eater.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Oh god she doesn't even know what happens. How did they manage to make this so intense??
She knows now but none of the Masters 8 knew what would happen.

There was an interview by Cynthia’s VA stating that Iris’ VA was the most shock when she read the script that Cynthia had Mega Evolution and how that written in during their dubbing.

So none knew if they were losing or not but I’m more than positive she knows now. It seems like they were finding out the results while dubbing.

Kinda weird considering physical actors seem to know the script months in advance

Last edited:

Hekym

TR r the highlight of each episode
Love them so much
Marvellous characters
It's so interesting that they're the only people who are ..... Look, they're the only real adults in the room. They're allowed to have a memory of past events that they can bring up without explaining and without flashbacks. They don't have to be polite, caring, responsible chaperones like every other adult. They can say and express whatever they think, reference random stuff from past episodes, and they're just great self-inserts for all the returning viewers. I don't even know how it happened but by keeping them around forever they went from pretty dumb criminals to the R2D2 of pokemon

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It's so interesting that they're the only people who are ..... Look, they're the only real adults in the room. They're allowed to have a memory of past events that they can bring up without explaining and without flashbacks. They don't have to be polite, caring, responsible chaperones like every other adult. They can say and express whatever they think, reference random stuff from past episodes, and they're just great self-inserts for all the returning viewers. I don't even know how it happened but by keeping them around forever they went from pretty dumb criminals to the R2D2 of pokemon
What you wrote was beautiful
truly
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.