• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

Nothing about Pokemon Wonderland...

The first thing is something about Byron, the Canalave gym leader. The second thing seems to be a magazine of some of the past D/P chapters...

EDIT: All right, I'll admit that I only deciphered a little bit of information just so I could post this. (... Sorry?) But it seems like for the first "thing", Byron is saying that he's a gym leader- Canalave City's gym leader Byron. Right before that there's a flashback of when Dia and Pearl collide with Professor Rowan and someone else.

The second thing is the magazine, which seems to start with the footprint maniac storyline and ending with the battle against Crasher Wake.

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
Nothing exciting this month.

This is due to that Comic BOX thingy. Well, hopefully, the next month's update will be more interesting.

But we've got two new pictures in Gallery! Cool!

Anyway, I feel this is relevant:
evilgingafutomakibo4.png

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
It was so long ago, I may not remember right... but I think Berlitz' father may have been traveling with Rowan at the time? I would find that very exciting, to see the kidnap plot unravel, how Berlitz will try to rescue her father & Rowan, and what Mr Berlitz think of the boys.

..........Okay......
So now, she knows that her father and Prof. Rowan are in trouble.
Other than that and winning the badge, nothing happens....

:C

Last edited:
Netkun: Wonderland 10 is due this autumn.
=No news about Wonderland at all. There's still no mention of the exact release date.

Grade 5/6

In the deepest part of the mysterious building in Canalave, the Lady found that her father-- Mr. Berlitz and Professor Rowan were trapped inside a huge box behind the peculiar man! Was this man the criminal after all?!
With a closer look into the box, Dia and Pearl recognized that the people inside were no other than the two they had met in Jubilife City at the beginning of their journey. If those two come out and learn what had happened from the Lady, they would surely find out that Dia and Pearl are not the real bodyguards...
On the other hand, the peculiar man observed the trio's words and behaviors, and realized he had been completely misunderstood. He revealed that he was in fact the Leader of Canalave Gym-- Byron. He had actually helped Mr. Berlitz and the others to escape from the dangerous scene!
They could hear Mr. Berlitz talking inside the box. Lady Berlitz was totally confused when her father said, "the bodyguards were eliminated".
Neither could Mr. Berlitz understand his daughter's claim "the bodyguards have protected my well so far ". He then pointed at Dia and Pearl and asked the Lady who they were. How would Lady Berlitz react upon hearing such a question......?

Last edited:
=No news about Wonderland at all. There's still no mention of the exact release date.

Grade 5/6

In the deepest part of the mysterious building in Canalave, the Lady found that her father-- Mr. Berlitz and Professor Rowan were trapped inside a huge box behind the peculiar man! Was this man the criminal after all?!
With a closer look into the box, Dia and Pearl recognized that the people inside were no other than the two they had met in Jubilife City at the beginning of their journey. If those two come out and learn what had happened from the Lady, they would surely find out that Dia and Pearl are not the real bodyguards...
On the other hand, the peculiar man observed the trio's words and behaviors, and realized he had been completely misunderstood. He revealed that he was in fact the Leader of Canalave Gym-- Byron. He had actually helped Mr. Berlitz and the others to escape from the dangerous scene!
They could hear Mr. Berlitz talking inside the box. Lady Berlitz was totally confused when her father said, "the bodyguards were eliminated".
Neither could Mr. Berlitz understand his daughter's claim "the bodyguards have protected my well so far ". He then pointed at Dia and Pearl and asked the Lady who they were. How would Lady Berlitz react upon hearing such a question......?

O_O;

.......Looks like Dia and Pearl's secert is out........
I wonder what's gonna happen to them.

Rex Kamex

September! September! It has to be September! That's the month that Platinum is released in Japan. Surely September is the month. If it's not August, or July... or June... or May... or APRIL... or MARCH... or... oh, the list goes on!

Agunomuu said:

Are you talking about the red and green link that's located beside Feraligatr on the Special web page? (The text there and picture is different from last month...)

EDIT: I just clicked on the link with the Swalot on it... It says something about Wonderland 10 at the bottom, but I think it might just be the thing about it being released in the fall. Or not. I dunno...

Last edited:

Ludi-Cola

Drink Responsibly
I like DP series. Because it is (not yet anyway) tied to the other arcs, it makes a good starting point for new readers. But it is very different from the past works, so I can see why it might not suit everyone.
I was thinking about the bodyguards. What if the dimension they are in is The Torn World. That would be the easiest way to link with what is known of the new Platinum storyline, right, have Dia/Pearl/Berlitz try to rescue? Travel through a new dimension may be tricky, so if the writers wanted, they could have people return at the wrong spot (say the BF even) and meet up with the old heroes. I dunno, it's only a guess. They could just keep the series seperate afterall. But with a new Wonderland release announcement, I am in excited and speculative mood!

I like DP series. Because it is (not yet anyway) tied to the other arcs, it makes a good starting point for new readers. But it is very different from the past works, so I can see why it might not suit everyone.
I was thinking about the bodyguards. What if the dimension they are in is The Torn World. That would be the easiest way to link with what is known of the new Platinum storyline, right, have Dia/Pearl/Berlitz try to rescue? Travel through a new dimension may be tricky, so if the writers wanted, they could have people return at the wrong spot (say the BF even) and meet up with the old heroes. I dunno, it's only a guess. They could just keep the series seperate afterall. But with a new Wonderland release announcement, I am in excited and speculative mood!

I had that same Idea too.
Since they said that the bodyguards ended up in another dimension, maybe they're in the torn world.
And then, Dia and Pearl can meet up with them again. :D

-Hayward-

Ronin Harrier
I like the idea of the torn world as the location for the bodyguards.

Here's what I'm wondering: What if the bodyguards were characters from one of the previous arcs? Like either Gold, Emerald, Ruby, etc. It would then link the D/P arc to the other arcs.

(Not that the bodyguards have to be boy characters necessarily, but it sure seems as though Lady Berlitz wasn't surprised at the fact that her bodyguards were young males - unless of course I missed something.)

Thoughts?

Rex Kamex

I like DP series. Because it is (not yet anyway) tied to the other arcs, it makes a good starting point for new readers.

All the arcs are like that though.

I dunno, it's only a guess. They could just keep the series seperate afterall. But with a new Wonderland release announcement, I am in excited and speculative mood!

Eventually the D/P trio will meet up with the older trainers since that's happened in the past with trainers like Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, and Silver.

Sird

Johto native
Here's what I'm wondering: What if the bodyguards were characters from one of the previous arcs? Like either Gold, Emerald, Ruby, etc. It would then link the D/P arc to the other arcs.

*vomits* That is impossible. Gold, Emerald, Ruby, etc, will not come into the story until a Manaphy or Arceus arc comes around. We have seen the pattern for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.