• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyNotCrt

EAVHUJ8U8AAEGya.png

happy whi-two is so strange but nice to see

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
You know, for a story that is on it's last legs, at first i thought nothing much happened in this round.
But at last we get to see more characters at the end.

Could it be that maybe they changed their mind about Vol.54 being the climax of the B2W2 arc? Perhaps a few rounds are included in Vol.55.

Last edited:

volcanionmaster123

You know, for a story that is on it's last legs, at first i thought nothing much happened in this round.
But at last we get to see more characters at the end.

Could it be that maybe they changed their mind about Vol.53 being the climax of the B2W2 arc? Perhaps a few rounds are included in Vol.54

Honestly, this Vol doesn’t feel like the climax. The way things are going, it might last into the next Vol

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Just a heads-up, decided to update some of the review/thoughts section. Actually to be honest, I'm thinking of renaming to review/thoughts section to simply just review or discussion. Anyways, I haven't looked at and updated the text yet but I've removed the old Platinum coverart in favor of one that synergizes with the DPP and the HGSS poster-like covers, I've updated the XYZ cover, I'm thinking of revising the BW1 or replacing it entirely with a poster-like one to synergize with the BW2 cover and I've removed the old Sun & Moon art featuring Zygarde with Sun & Moon art featuring Tapu Koko and I'm still not done.

Status
Not open for further replies.