1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

September Plot Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Manga Discussion' started by lolipiece, Jul 20, 2020.

1. lolipiece

lolipiece All smiles Staff Member Moderator

'Ello 'ello, it's time for Pokespe SWSH for July!

The Gym battle with Nessa concludes!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scorbunny has evolved as well! Still no nickname, apparently.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
  2. I can't handle that Raboot comforting her by patting her back
    Oh my heart

3. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

Did she just have a breakthrough with her amnesia?

4. Moni_22

Moni_22 Well-Known Member

Shield won but she's not happy with her situation. She barely won and she knows it'll keep getting harder and she won't be able to keep winning like this. She says "If only they would return...!"

5. Beat!

Beat! The Chords of Steel

So she has been using only Scorbunny/Raboot so far.
    At least this time they showed a quick scene of her battle. Maybe the third gym will focus on her.

6. SerGoldenhandtheJust

SerGoldenhandtheJust Well-Known Member

Honestly SwSh is barely picking my interest as of now. It just seems so boring honestly, hope it gets better. Not a fan of how they are handling the characters rn either. I'm more excited for volume releases than these chapters coz we might get bonus XY/ORAS/SM content.

7. Mr.Munchlax

Mr.Munchlax Pokeball Rank Trainer

Wow, I was kind of hoping they'd have Schilly go into a depression arc (& use Scorbunny evolving to symbolize it), and it looks like that's exactly what they're doing! I'm still a little bummed we didn't see that much of her but I'm looking forward to see how things are going to play out. Plus I'm a getting excited to see what will lead Marvin's Sobble to evolve into Drizzile.

8. Macromind101

Macromind101 Well-Known Member

How does Scorbunny evolving symbolize depression? That was just an anime thing, wasn't it?

9. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

Drednaw was dizzy due to the battle with Thwackey. This may cause Shi-chan to feel that she won only by fluke. And the other challengers' battles were delayed.

10. e9310103838

e9310103838 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Drednaw suddenly stretched its head to make a surprise attack on Thwackey XD

Drednaw was hit on the head by Thwackey’s boomerang stick, causing it to feel dizzy in the next battle. ;)

shoz999 likes this.
  11. shoz999

shoz999 The goofiest-looking dog I've ever seen. I LUV IT!

King Kong vs. Gamera. Speaking of the stretchable neck, this is seen in the anime and is mentioned by the Pokedex but strange how it's never animated in it's attack animations in the games. Would've been another cool way to sell the Pokemon's design to fans if they made the stretchable neck more noticeable because it is an actual and dangerous feature of Alligator Snapping Turtles.

Gamzee Makara likes this.