• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

September Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
'Ello, 'ello, it's time for Pokespe SWSH for July!

FYKoLn2UcAE33xk.jpg

FYKoS2uVsAco9j_.jpg

FYKoVbyVQAAjpUq.jpg

FYKoXxBUIAEQv0w.jpg

The rivals head to the Crown Tundra and meet a certain someone!

Meawhile, Soudo and Shirudomiria reunite.

Next time, it's Avery's turn.

e9310103838

'Ello, 'ello, it's time for Pokespe SWSH for July!

FYKoLn2UcAE33xk.jpg

FYKoS2uVsAco9j_.jpg

FYKoVbyVQAAjpUq.jpg

FYKoXxBUIAEQv0w.jpg

The rivals head to the Crown Tundra and meet a certain someone!

Meawhile, Soudo and Shirudomiria reunite.

Next time, it's Avery's turn.

Bede wanted to fight him, but Marnie said he would lose to him on purpose XD

Soudo said he would probably make the same decision even if he hadn't been poisoned, but Shieldmilia's reaction took him by surprise.

Mustard leaves Kubfu in their care.

For some reason they're going to collect sap. Klara is just giving information and doesn't really want to help them, but Avery wants to help them. ;)

e9310103838

529984c4a8d0682b7f34ab7b93044b718c4246a5.jpg

c0086cb68787b6d394577559e4ab1f642485c04d.jpg

SwSh volume 5 seems to suggest that Soudo's sixth Pokemon will be Kubfu and mentioned it as "the secret armor". It also mentioned Gigantamax of Galar starters, Galarian legendary birds and two new legendary giants in the appendix. ;)

lolipiece

Staff member
But neither Kubfu nor Urshifu fit Soudo's theme. Or is he abandoning his obsession with tools since it's what led to this situation in the first place?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
But neither Kubfu nor Urshifu fit Soudo's theme. Or is he abandoning his obsession with tools since it's what led to this situation in the first place?
Don't Smiths also repair and create Armors?

Urshifu if treated as an armor.

I really hope Rivals get Galar birds.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
SwSh volume 5 seems to suggest that Soudo's sixth Pokemon will be Kubfu and mentioned it as "the secret armor". It also mentioned Gigantamax of Galar starters, Galarian legendary birds and two new legendary giants in the appendix. ;)

So they will try to fit all of that in the next 4 rounds. (Assuming that's all we have left until SV begins)
Most likely they will leave Calyrex, Glastrier and Spectrier for the volume version.

Pokemon.Manga

529984c4a8d0682b7f34ab7b93044b718c4246a5.jpg

c0086cb68787b6d394577559e4ab1f642485c04d.jpg

Interesting that Kubfu would be the 6th pokemon. I definitely thought Marowak would be Soudo's 6th. I think Single strike urshifu would be a better fit for Soudo.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
It's actually incredible how much the Manga treated this Gen better than the Anime lol

I wonder when Tearie, Bit, and Stickun (are those the right names?) are going to evolve?

Surprised the Final Evolve forms of the Galar Starters haven't appeared yet at all in the Manga

lolipiece

Staff member
The preview says they're gonna train and power up.

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
i wonder if we'll see Soudo's teaming up with Zacian and Schilly teaming up with Zamazenta later on?

I mean they were named Sword and Shield after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.